Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Think given their form they’ll beat us. But a lot depends on Biss. If we do lose I hope our fans still appreciate our terrific start and the fact we’re playing a club who have literally thrown over £100mil at their squad this Summer - let alone how much the rest of the squad cost. Free hit still for me.

Potter out of we lose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Potter out of we lose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’re you an actual vocal Potter outer or am I confusing you with another poster?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
3509FA45-A2A8-4ADC-8B9E-6E6E0C568D0D.jpeg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I suppose every time it rains enough so that the pitch can't drain it away. It's not happened at the Amex so far as i'm sure the drainage is good, but I'm not counting it out from happening today. In my mind, it's about 10% chance. I'm sure there will be postponements elsewhere

Postponement would be great for us.

We need to buy time to get some players back. I don't think we should be pulling out the stops to get the game on

Given we’ve just been through a pretty dry September I don’t think that even park pitches will be having an issue

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I suppose every time it rains enough so that the pitch can't drain it away. It's not happened at the Amex so far as i'm sure the drainage is good, but I'm not counting it out from happening today. In my mind, it's about 10% chance. I'm sure there will be postponements elsewhere

Postponement would be great for us.

We need to buy time to get some players back. I don't think we should be pulling out the stops to get the game on

The 1-1 against Leicester when Murray scored for us from a corner was just as wet as this. I remember it well as my son was a mascot. He got drenched and I got drenched from behind the dugout watching him. The Amex has excellent drainage and the game will be on.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
PANIC. I've just popped over to the BBC football page. Then I saw all the games being played and my heart skipped a beat as I thought I'd missed kick off.
5:30. Phew.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I don’t think the 3-1 v Spurs should be used as a yardstick. Spurs were SHOCKING and had just lost 3-0 at Palace!!
I hope Arsenal players and fans are doing their usual over reacting. It’s either sack the manager or they’ve found the new Wenger, after EVERY game!!
Out of the ‘big’ 6 clubs I’ve always found Arsenal fans to be the most disillusioned.

If all their players card a 7+/10 performance then they’ll likely win, if they don’t then we are more than capable.

Agree about Arsenal fans: they're so delusional.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here