Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Burn looks helpless against Pepe , he's a red card waiting to happen , Gross off for Stephen's and perhaps Connolly for Maupay .
Yep in agreement here. I like Burn but now he has been booked is only a mistimed takle from a red so replace him now.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Can we take a corner that misses the first man, delivery has been shocking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

This, this and more this. Poor set pieces. We need more men up for corners too! Would rather Mooy took them with Gross coming off. Get Duffy on for set pieces too!

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Very disappointed with Groß and Trossard. Maupay has looked lively. Pröpper and Bissouma offering little and passing poorly, sat too deep. That Saka looks good, can tell our lads are terrified of him. Guendouzi running the show. Stupid tackle from Burn to get booked so early against Pepe.

Groß for MacAllister, move keep Maupay on left and swap Trossard for Murray. Get Bissouma and Pröpper to go box to box alternately, with the other one sitting. Mooy or MacAllister to also alternate and run their bollocks off (which Mooy is doing to be fair). Get balls into Murray to hold and allow our midfielders to surround him.

Can't rely on Schelotto being our main attacking out ball.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Would like changes at half time. That didn’t look a good team selection at the start and it has been what I expected. Still 0-0 is good so we build from here!

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
This, this and more this. Poor set pieces. We need more men up for corners too! Would rather Mooy took them with Gross coming off. Get Duffy on for set pieces too!

Considering we are far more likely to score from a set piece as opposed to open play this, this and far more this..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here