Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Yes matey. Red button option 2.

I think it's just the one channel. I like the noise, ironic that it takes the focus away from the crowd.

Go to BT Sport Extra 1 (I did this as using the App on the TV, no idea if you're on Sky box or whatever)

Cheers, I cant quite figure out whether I like the fake crowd or not! Feels fake (stating the obvious) but it does make it seem a bit more normal. I switch back on forth on Sky...... I would have probabaly been able to hear what Leno called Maupay without the crowd :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Superb ball in from Schelotto right on the stroke of half-time there.

I thought before the game that I'd be happy to take a point, I've seen nothing to change that feeling thus far. I'd like to see Mac Allister for Gross sooner rather than later.

If only we had a goal scoring striker to get on the end of it.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Well that was predictably abject. A semi disinterested Arsenal against a typical Brighton in 1st friendly mode. Can't change VAR halfway through the season but you can delay the season for three months and bring in new rules to wedge it into a few weeks. Sham of a season we will probably end up on the wrong end of.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Maybe I am a football neanderthal but I don't get how Groß is an automatic selection. The majority of games over the past two seasons seem to have just totally passed him by. I await someone pointing out he has made XX key passes and I am not watching football properly or something.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Can people stop putting Mooy in the same category as Gross and Trossard?! He wins free kicks, shoots on target and rarely gives the ball away. The other two have offered absolutely nothing and are wasteful particularly Trossard. This isn’t the Belgium league mate, you don’t get many opportunities.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Burn looks helpless against Pepe , he's a red card waiting to happen , Gross off for Stephen's and perhaps Connolly for Maupay .

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Not sure how we’re going to score here as we haven’t created anything. Our only hope is that Gross sorts out his set piece delivery.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shame it was Maupay and not Andone.

Would have loved to see Florin chin Leno while sat on the stretcher.

Oh he would have done. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here