Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I appreciate 'brave', 'courageous' and 'adventurous' are RDZ's watchwords - and wonderful football they have brought us - BUT there comes a time in certain circumstances and against teams playing in a particular way when playing out from the back actually does become fannying about at the back.

Like today. We can and should beat this Bournemouth side, but we can do it without drawing them on to the nth. degree. Just play 'normal' football, at the speed which we can do it, and the job's a good 'un.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Ansu you could've walked that in. Beautiful football that.
Much better.
Really. In that position, I think I might have been able to score that one.

Of course, I wouldn't be in that position. I'd be doubled over in pain and wheezing at the half way line.

Actually, probably at the end of the tunnel.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
I appreciate 'brave', 'courageous' and 'adventurous' are RDZ's watchwords - and wonderful football they have brought us - BUT there comes a time in certain circumstances and against teams playing in a particular way when playing out from the back actually does become fannying about at the back.

Like today. We can and should beat this Bournemouth side, but we can do it without drawing them on to the nth. degree. Just play 'normal' football, at the speed which we can do it, and the job's a good 'un.
Er... we're winning, aren't we?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Commentator saying that he thinks it a mistake for defenders to put there arms behind their back when defending one on one. Has he not watched the Luton games and their penalties??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here