Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
That was one of my favourite Amex moments just now. In W3I in the West Upper a Japanese lad was coming up the steps to take his seat for the second half having missed the goal. He stopped, looked over at the big screen and saw 'Goalscorer Kaoru Mitoma' flash up. He smiled, people looked at him and smiled back and he just shouted 'F*ck!'

Last edited:

well im not sure if that start to 2nd half proves my thoughts that Fergie and Welbeck playing as a front 2 hasnt worked and Fergie certainly is more a box to box player so doesnt suit playing behind welbeck, hence bringing on Fati who is more a natural AM and it works instantly!

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Not here Thursday? Lost his man on the first goal and gave away possession on the third. Wasted two final balls when he got to the by line and the usual great dribble was a bit head down into traffic. Not the only one to have a poor game but quite happy to have him on as impact sub today.
I was just surprised as, poor as he was against AEK, I can’t remember him ever having a ‘bad’ game for us, seemed a bit harsh to bench him, but maybe needed a rest.

As you say, impact sub worked out quite nicely.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Ansu you could've walked that in. Beautiful football that.
Much better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here