Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Except we are not currently top six :wink:

I too am as worried about incompetence by the officials as I am about ‘Muff. Our players may need the protection they didn’t get at all in the last match against the Scouse Cloggers
We will be at kick off

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Anyone not secretly expecting this to finish 0-1 is lying to themselves

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
My first game of the season. Cancer treatment is going well and some lovely friends have sorted me tickets, I even managed to get a space in the Bridge car park. It’s not going rain, we are scoring goals for fun - expecting a two nil defeat 😂
Fantastic news, let’s hope we win today, just for you (y)

good luck fighting the Big C

Auckland seagull

Aug 26, 2016
I am stupidly confident about this one, but ready for the standard 'down to earth' feeling later today. I'd just love some payback on the 5-0.

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Under GP I’d expect us to be thwarted here. Under RDZ I expect the opposition to have more chances, but I expect us to get chances ourselves.

Three points please, I really want to stop fearing this type of game.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
My first game of the season. Cancer treatment is going well and some lovely friends have sorted me tickets, I even managed to get a space in the Bridge car park. It’s not going rain, we are scoring goals for fun - expecting a two nil defeat 😂
Best of luck to you, and keep up the positive humour...whatever the Seagulls result 👍👍

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
With the way Bournemouth will play, will need something slightly different today, but sure we will get the win

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
It feels like a really big one this. I think we all worry slightly about beating lesser teams at home. If we don't beat them perhaps ultimately not a lot has changed. But I do feel like RDZ has given us way more ammunition. I'm thinking 3-1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here