Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Must win game for us today. Hopefully Mitoma brought his shooting boots. 2-0 to the good guys.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The 0-0 last night was the best result we could of hoped for whatever happens today,it will be interesting to see how we plug the Macallister role I'd probably give Billy a go in there see what he can do.

I don't think this will be a cake walk at all though I think we'll nick it 2-1 I just hope The good guy knuckles down and gets back into the groove.

COYB

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I'm on the verge of death due to a very bad case of Man Flu. Personaly surprised I woke up this morning. Lots of beechams and off we go. But then I look at other posts regarding cancer and realise I'm in a better place than many others and wish you the very best.
Either 6:1 or 0:1 today.
How very kind of you to share your germs with your fellow supporters.
Maybe train or bus, certainly concourse and seats - all likely very close to other people.
Will you be wearing a face-mask?

#stayathome?
#getwellsoon

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Neck Oil Ebar in the North hurrah :clap:

IMG_20230204_133419.jpg

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I'm on the verge of death due to a very bad case of Man Flu. Personaly surprised I woke up this morning. Lots of beechams and off we go. But then I look at other posts regarding cancer and realise I'm in a better place than many others and wish you the very best.
Either 6:1 or 0:1 today.
Hope I'm not sat next to you!

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Hang on... Just one centre half??

Think we're absolutely going for this one then...

Edit: Just spotted Veltman. BBC had him in midfield for some reason... think they're having as much of a hard time of working out the formation as I am.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Is that 2 in midfield again? Cause that didn’t work all that well against Liverpool, and that was with Mac Allister.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here