Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Jahanbakhsh? Really?!

Hope the guy finally shows us something today. There must be a player in there somewhere...
Hope they show him a picture if the ball before kick off.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

I am extremely confident that we will be victorious.

Wish I could share your confidence. This lot have something over us that is getting really annoying.

If we lose I hope smugs kids get nits!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Nervous about this one. We need the win, I think we can win but they always seem to beat us.

Surprised to see Duffy keep his starting spot. It's great to see Duncan Duffy back, lets hope they perform like the past two seasons. Big opportunity for Bissouma to stake a claim for a starting place and a rare treat for Ali J. Is today the day we finally see the real Ali J or another confirmation that we've been seeing him (fitfully) for the past 18 months. Hope it's the former and he scores a worldy, Duffy scores with a header form 35 yards and Bissouma delivers on his potential.

Come on the ALBION!!!!!

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Is AC being rested or is he injured? The Greyhound unlucky to be left out after his performance against Spurs. Hopefully AJ will finally rewrite the script and prove us all wrong!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is AC being rested or is he injured? The Greyhound unlucky to be left out after his performance against Spurs. Hopefully AJ will finally rewrite the script and prove us all wrong!
Not unlucky, he's just back from injury and ran his guts out 2 days ago.....was v unlikely to start

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

teammelli

Jul 25, 2018
Could someone PM me a stream link? I'm striking out on all my usual ones and even my paid option isn't working! NBC Sports Gold isn't broadcasting this one!! I don't know what is the point of paying to watch when they don't even broadcast. Would be very grateful if someone could message me a working stream. Thank you.

Ha ha ha ok I’ll bite, has a flu virus ravaged the squad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here