Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AEK Athens *** Official Match Thread ***

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Hearing completely unsubstantiated rumour Dunky is out injured tonight. Hope not for his sake on this historic night.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
For the first time ever at where I work - the menu was "Greek Chicken and pitta bread" . I am sure it is a sign.
So, I managed to stuff a greek for lunch...now over to the Albion tonight.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Is it even on the live audio commentary tonight?

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
So PUMPED!

I hope that the occasion doesn't overwhelm us. I think we're a better footballing side but AEK have much more experience. Still a first home game vs a half decent European side is a perfect start.

I think the Man Utd win will give us the extra bit of confidence to get a result.
"I hope that the occasion doesn't overwhelm us."...yes, this is my fear...hope it's unfounded 🤞🤞😎

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
"I hope that the occasion doesn't overwhelm us."...yes, this is my fear...hope it's unfounded 🤞🤞😎
Start well and we'll be fine. Goal in the first 20 minutes please.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Very heavy rain in Crawley, forecast is atrocious for Brighton later. Having driven down to Sussex from Bristol yesterday evening through very heavy storms the whole way - is there a risk of this having to be abandoned? I’m sure the pitch drainage can deal with some amount of rain, but how much would need to be coming in for it to become a problem?

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Apparently both their best cb and first choice striker are unavailable for this game.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Very heavy rain in Crawley, forecast is atrocious for Brighton later. Having driven down to Sussex from Bristol yesterday evening through very heavy storms the whole way - is there a risk of this having to be abandoned? I’m sure the pitch drainage can deal with some amount of rain, but how much would need to be coming in for it to become a problem?
One of the joys of being on solid chalk, it drains faster than.....a thing than drains fast! (sorry, lost my train of thought)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here