Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion v Nottingham Forest *** Official Match Thread ***

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I've given up on Vicente a bit, it'll be a pleasant surprise when he plays for us again but its difficult for me to miss what I've seen so little of.
Totally agree as i don't even count him as a injured player anymore,real shame as its serious money wasted :glare:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Paynter's inclusion is unfathomable to me, I was really looking forward to him proving the Leeds fans wrong, but for me he hasn't done enough. Gus is a very clever man, he knows the game inside out, but I just can't see it. Can anyone help me out?

(Cue Paynter winner :thumbsup: )
Probably because we pay paynters 8k a week wages and gus wants his money worth in which will never happen,paynter is not even good enough for our reserves.

Strange selection for a home game again,but we have been collecting the points so can't complain.:D

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
On reflection we do have 3 strikers on the pitch plus Nooney who tears assholes - so shouldn't feel too disappointed. And with an early sub in the form of Buckley or KLL to disrupt their formation I'm thinking Gus is doing some tactical mind-shit here.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The loan deal for Billy BarnDoor might have been for him to be in the matchday squad , similar to when Blobby Savage played in the stripes.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I assume Paynter won't be on the wing, Noone and Barnes will do that, more of a 4-4-2 - or perhaps Paynter playing more of a Harley role behind the front 2, who knows. May need to wait for Buckley introduction for it liven up.

Derbyshire Seagull

Oct 21, 2005
Listening to Radio Nottingham commentary. They're very impressed by the Amex. Come on you Seagulls!!!!!

They had Wardy on earlier and he managed to say 'pissing' live on air.....well done.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Hoskins being unfit has put a spanner in the works and he does not want to risk Buckley from the start yet. Seems a fair enough line up to me as he wants to stick with 4-3-3. Can go 4-4-2 later on with Lua Lua and/or Buckley. 3 wins out of 4 will become 4 out of 5.

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
Probably because we pay paynters 8k a week wages and gus wants his money worth in which will never happen,paynter is not even good enough for our reserves.

Strange selection for a home game again,but we have been collecting the points so can't complain.:D

8k a week wages??? Unbelievable, I wouldn't give him 80p a week.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
not sure how vincelot loses place to tarrico???

and paynter???? better off with buckley on.

and vicente???? where are you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here