Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

............ Brighton & Hove Albion v Millwall *** Official Match Thread ***

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
f*** talking about Liverpool with Clive Walker. No wonder the crowd and team are so tepid tonight, everyone is only concerned about our 'big day out'. Small time.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
What pisses me off is that im in the USA and can listen to bbc sussex and have to listen to Clive "zimmer frame" walker discussing sally the seagull!!! I pay my licence fee, why cant we listen obver the internet to OUR match commentary. Because of seagullplayer I suppose but then Millwall have the same thing but don't block out BBC London.

Oh, stick Lua Lua and Noone on by the way in place of Calderon and Barnes and play with width!

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
BBBW - please start a 2nd half match thread. For the love of God........PPPPPLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSSSSSEE DO IT MAN!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
and you would keep it unchanged. Reminds me of "Smile and be happy things could be worse, so I smiled and was happy and things did get worse"

Care to tell me why the doom, gloom and misery? Unbeaten in 2012, and I fully do not expect us to lose... less than an hour ago most of you were saying how the sun shines out of our teams arses and now we are just shit... crowd don't seem loud tonight... not surprised if they are even 10% as miserable as some of you lot!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
MEGGY has just arrived in the room everything will now be OK

I HOPE

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
Care to tell me why the doom, gloom and misery? Unbeaten in 2012, and I fully do not expect us to lose... less than an hour ago most of you were saying how the sun shines out of our teams arses and now we are just shit... crowd don't seem loud tonight... not surprised if they are even 10% as miserable as some of you lot!

Love it! But then I can't hear the commentary

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Millwall are a bit of a charity case,but it's not Christmas Gus!Or are there plenty of Scouser spies in 1901?Come on Glas,light a small fire under Meggys ass!Just kidding!!!!!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003

Because we are talking about that 45 mins of football, and it wasn't great. We are not talking about the season in general - different subject.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Pretty poor first half..... did Poyet do it deliberately after his talk about pormotion? ;)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What a twat this bloke from Kworley (as the SCR commentator always says it) sounds.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Because we are talking about that 45 mins of football, and it wasn't great. We are not talking about the season in general - different subject.

Take some anti-depressants fella. Perhaps moaning instead of supporting is the reason they aren't noisy at the ground tonight... but there's a pretty good idea of what they are like there by reading some of you lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here