Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion v Liverpool * Official Pre-Match Thread *

suarezandgerrard

Sep 20, 2011
Hi lads, LFC fan..! Hopefully be a good game, you lot look good for promotion this year! Id expect a strong Liverpool team:

Doni

Flannagan Coates Wilson Robinson

Kuyt Shelvey Spearing Maxi

Gerrard
Carroll

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Hi lads, LFC fan..! Hopefully be a good game, you lot look good for promotion this year! Id expect a strong Liverpool team:

Doni

Flannagan Coates Wilson Robinson

Kuyt Shelvey Spearing Maxi

Gerrard
Carroll

Other clubs are not playing strong teams tonight. Not even Newcastle at Forest. Will Lucas play? That looks like Liverpool Reserves except for Gerrard. We are expecting Bellamy.

Dean Cox has scored a consolation goal at Ewood Park. Best of the night according to the radio. I went down a local pub to watch the Leeds v Man United Reserves but nobody was there! I didn't stay.

Palace go through as they did not look as though they played their top side, nor did Middlesbrough. So it is now important that we win.

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
You said we are doomed and you have 650 left, put it all on.....unless your chicken?

Oh that, That was rather tongue in cheek as I picked up this stupid NSC joke where the match thread has to have 3*'s at each end, if not the lucky charm is ruined and we lose!

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Oh that, That was rather tongue in cheek as I picked up this stupid NSC joke where the match thread has to have 3*'s at each end, if not the lucky charm is ruined and we lose!

Sorry, I shall read posts more carefully in future. That explains all the facepalms at the start of most official match threads then, thanks.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

But this is the pre-match thread. The *** Official Thread is not allowed to be started until the day of the match; i.e. in 10 minutes. Who are the officials anyway?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
But this is the pre-match thread. The *** Official Thread is not allowed to be started until the day of the match; i.e. in 10 minutes. Who are the officials anyway?

Oh dear I must brush up on my NSC etiquette.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here