Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Player of the Month - August 2008

Player of AUGUST

• Total voters

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I've done signing of the season so far, so I thought it would be fair to include all the other players that have featured in the opening 5 games.

So in August in the League
Beat Crewe Away 2-1, Virgo and Forster
Drew with Bristol Rovers at Home 1-1, Forster
Beat Southend Away 2-0, Murray and Forster
Drew with Leyton Orient at Home 0-0

In the Cup
Beat Barnet at Home 4-0, Virgo (2), Forster and Richards, Murray Sent Off

The poll includes all the players that have featured so far this season, whether they have started or oinly played 10mins as a sub.

I might do this every month and see how it pans out....

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
1- Hawkins
2 - Forster
3 dead heat with McLeod and Kuipers

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ive gone for the hawk

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Good job Wilkins isn't still here, Brett.

Why's that? if he was manager people would be complaining about boring, uninspiring, rubbish football not being able to beat crap teams at home, and booing the players off the pitch? :jester:

Adams signed Hawkins yes, but anyone could have played well, Forster has been banging them in and Kuipers has kept us in games we should havve lots

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Why's that? if he was manager people would be complaining about boring, uninspiring, rubbish football not being able to beat crap teams at home, and booing the players off the pitch? :jester:

Adams signed Hawkins yes, but anyone could have played well, Forster has been banging them in and Kuipers has kept us in games we should havve lots

No, because he knows players read NSC, and he didn't like the idea of Player of the Month - officially or unofficially - principally because of the notion of upsetting their confidence.

One winner = 29 losers.

:shrug:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Gotta be the Hawk for me. Barely seen him put a foot wrong and he wins EVERY header coming his way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here