Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion. (Fans, WAKE UP)

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Hmmm

Bemoans the break up of promotion winning squad
User name an anagram of Dale S
Posted on the night of Dale Stephens.departure
On a forum that has seen a fair amount of stick for Dale Stephens

???

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Let’s be honest here Albion fans. We aren’t really progressing here.

Ok, you have used we (Albion fans).

Sala and Zaha literally saved us from getting relegated two years ago.

Errr hang on.......Us ???

My dear grandmother told me truth will always out, liars will always be found out, they can't help themselves, a lie is revealed by a truth they tell...

Bingo

This year a Pandemic had to happen for us not to be relegated.We are a side who is blagging The Premier League week in week out, and our fans think that this is acceptable.

:ffsparr:

Feck off.....

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Christ almighty! Did some plonker really go to the trouble of setting up an account just for the sake of putting that drivel on the internet?

Unbelievable. There must be a perfectly nice village somewhere temporarily deprived of its idiot.

The village is called Croydon (they like to pretend it's called London)
:lolol:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Let’s be honest here Albion fans. We aren’t really progressing here. We have lost our promotion squad, but we knew that would come in time. Yes, we’ve got our new additions and our up and coming faces but are we really making the step up. If you see our team from an actual point of view and not a bias one, we are going to remain a very average and amicable side in the Premier League.

This season will start the exact same way like last year, we grabbed some early points, but have we forgotten the absolute dreadful end to the season that we had to witness. We have the one of the worst records still, yet we’ve managed to forget that. Sala and Zaha literally saved us from getting relegated two years ago, and this year a Pandemic had to happen for us not to be relegated. When are we going to wake up as a fan base, that has seen Palace finish above us for the last seven years, and that our football just isn’t up to scratch.

We are a side who is blagging The Premier League week in week out, and our fans think that this is acceptable.

I give it before the end of next month before we start to panic, we’ll blag a few goals and won’t sign a striker and that will be our downfall.
Oh, and more importantly....

Any news on your new stand ? I heard the money for it is ring-fenced ?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Let’s be honest here Albion fans. We aren’t really progressing here. We have lost our promotion squad, but we knew that would come in time. Yes, we’ve got our new additions and our up and coming faces but are we really making the step up. If you see our team from an actual point of view and not a bias one, we are going to remain a very average and amicable side in the Premier League.

This season will start the exact same way like last year, we grabbed some early points, but have we forgotten the absolute dreadful end to the season that we had to witness. We have the one of the worst records still, yet we’ve managed to forget that. Sala and Zaha literally saved us from getting relegated two years ago, and this year a Pandemic had to happen for us not to be relegated. When are we going to wake up as a fan base, that has seen Palace finish above us for the last seven years, and that our football just isn’t up to scratch.

We are a side who is blagging The Premier League week in week out, and our fans think that this is acceptable.

I give it before the end of next month before we start to panic, we’ll blag a few goals and won’t sign a striker and that will be our downfall.

Boring, low grade, uncreative humour.

Dull. Just a very dull man. Off you go.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There’s still some good experience in the team. I think the balance is good.
Mat Ryan 28 years old
Lewis Dunk 28 years old
Joel Veltman 28 years old
Davy Propper 29 years old
Adam Lallana 32 years old
Pascal Gross 29 years old
I seriously doubt it would take to much effort to find a post from Spence along the lines of:-

'why is Potter still selecting all the old senior players.
He was supposed to be bringing through the exciting young players'.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
A slader from Preston Park in Hove. Righto.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Well at least the OP will have freshly -licked clean windows despite the human faeces under his fingernails. Kcuf off you Selhurst arse!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here