Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion. (Fans, WAKE UP)

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Christ almighty! Did some plonker really go to the trouble of setting up an account just for the sake of putting that drivel on the internet?

Unbelievable. There must be a perfectly nice village somewhere temporarily deprived of its idiot.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
I am slightly concerned that it might not be someone from Nobhurst Park as I can't believe they would use the word "amicable" let alone know how to spell it and use it in a sentence!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Let’s be honest here Albion fans. We aren’t really progressing here. We have lost our promotion squad, but we knew that would come in time. Yes, we’ve got our new additions and our up and coming faces but are we really making the step up. If you see our team from an actual point of view and not a bias one, we are going to remain a very average and amicable side in the Premier League.

This season will start the exact same way like last year, we grabbed some early points, but have we forgotten the absolute dreadful end to the season that we had to witness. We have the one of the worst records still, yet we’ve managed to forget that. Sala and Zaha literally saved us from getting relegated two years ago, and this year a Pandemic had to happen for us not to be relegated. When are we going to wake up as a fan base, that has seen Palace finish above us for the last seven years, and that our football just isn’t up to scratch.

We are a side who is blagging The Premier League week in week out, and our fans think that this is acceptable.

I give it before the end of next month before we start to panic, we’ll blag a few goals and won’t sign a striker and that will be our downfall.

why not just stick with [MENTION=1647]b.w.2.[/MENTION] ?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Yes that’s all very well, but have you considered the increased risk of vehicle-bat collision? ???

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
WORST EVER trolling by a Palace fan. I mean, really rubbish. Barely even subtle. I wouldn't even bother banning them. Let them stay. It's like being savaged by a toothless and clawless cat.

At least get your geography right.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think it was a brilliant opening post. It had everything. Satire, pathos, irony ...... memorable

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Interesting. The way we just turned Newcastle over might have got them lot a little worried?

Depends if we turn over Manchester United as they did I suppose.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
... if it’s a clever Yorkshire person, we’re all going to look a bit silly.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Well, I believe he is a Brighton fan and he makes some valid points to be fair :rolleyes:

Palace fan or not he does raise some points which concerns me. Our team is fantastic but very young. Sometimes you need old heads to dig you out of a rut. I'm just slightly worried we have shifted to may senior players.Two seasons in a row our form after Xmas really dipped. We need strengthening and hopefully that will come soon.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not sure if the opinion is worse that the trolling attempt.

If pushed would you claim you were trolling and look like an idiot, or claim it is a real opinion and look like an idiot.

Post number 2 will be something to look forward to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here