Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion (c) vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

bushell64

Apr 23, 2011
"Classy" is robbing £130m of money including cancer charities and then shrugging your shoulders and saying: "We done nothing wrong". Horrible football club. Horrible.

football should be on judged on the football field....not by the idiots that are in the backroom and the wankers in the FA that couldnt see a red herring even if it slapped them in the face

Oct 25, 2003
Tell ya what makes me laugh?? You said that to Pardew and Reading in 2002 when you got top spot and they went up normally.

Yet they went from strength to strength and you went straight back down. Same thing will happen here. FACT.

you can surely see that the situations are slightly different?

manager=martin hinshelwood
team=basically division 3 apart from bobby zamora after two promotions in a row
funds=non existant

you can surely see the difference

surely

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Tell ya what makes me laugh?? You said that to Pardew and Reading in 2002 when you got top spot and they went up normally.

Yet they went from strength to strength and you went straight back down. Same thing will happen here. FACT.

Your stupidity in not understanding the reasons why is funnier.

We had no momey to strengthen the squad back then, they did.

We were trying to service our debts rather than go into administration like the rest of thos cvnts of clubs who do that to rip off the creditors...

Simples really.

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
I suppose it means... Greer is key. Tommy not up to it. Glen is king. Others not good enough. But a few signings next season... we will be up there. These views are only based on stats.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
you can surely see that the situations are slightly different?

manager=martin hinshelwood
team=basically division 3 apart from bobby zamora after two promotions in a row
funds=non existant

you can surely see the difference

surely

Hinchelwood?? Is that coz someone poached your manager? Sure that wont happen again are you?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008

There is a flaw here, you see we have Gus Poyet, and you have a Physiotherapist. Do you see the difference?

Alex

Nov 3, 2010
There is a flaw here, you see we have Gus Poyet, and you have a Physiotherapist. Do you see the difference?

A physiotherapist that had a plan B and C after things weren't going for us, even after outplaying you for 90 minutes. I don't see much difference actually, no.

Oct 25, 2003
Hinchelwood?? Is that coz someone poached your manager? Sure that wont happen again are you?

again, you're wrong

taylor left because of the lack of funds available needed to strengthen the squad....he didn't leave for anyone else

poyet won't leave inbetween this season and next- that i can guarentee

please stop looking stupid, it's a bit embarassing

Social Sausage

Apr 17, 2011
football should be on judged on the football field....not by the idiots that are in the backroom and the wankers in the FA that couldnt see a red herring even if it slapped them in the face

Absolute bollocks.

You mean the field you gained an advantage on for 3-4 years whilst sticking two fingers up to everyone to the tune of £130m? Anyway, this is for next season... like I promised; goodbye, NorthStandChat.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
To most Albion fans:

Bad luck today. We got the win today coz we needed it more. Played to the last minute and never gave up. Good game though and well done for winning the league.

To all of you f***ing muppet cunts who started anti Saints threads:

Have some that you f***ing pricks!!! Spent the whole of the last week harping on about wanting to stop us getting promoted. Well guess what - even if you let Hudders win, we still only need to win one of our Brentford or Plymouth away games. And we'll see you next season too. Our record at Withdean: Played 4, won 3 drawn 1. So just f*** off you cunts !!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

well said!! cant disagree with any of that

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton

haha. Well it's not a FACT is it....

Can't believe the over reaction over the past few days from both sets of fans. We have won the league by being the best team. You won today by playing better than us.

Quite why any Saints fan would want to spend so much time on an opposition's messageboard is beyond me. What with your 'clever' username I assume you have got better things to use your intellectual skills with than sit on NSC each day no?

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.

Based on what Gus has said... which club would poach him? Not anyone in the premiership cos he does not have the form yet... anyone in the championship? Who will provide better opportunities? To build a club from the ground up? To make such a mark? Who? ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here