Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton & Hove Albion 2020/21 fixtures

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Chelsea (H) on a Monday so presumably on TV ?

BBC are reporting: "Chelsea and Wolves' opening games are both scheduled for Monday, 14 September after going out in the quarter-finals of Europe."

That's not making much sense, as Chelsea played on the 8th August, Wolves on the 11th.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
BBC are reporting: "Chelsea and Wolves' opening games are both scheduled for Monday, 14 September after going out in the quarter-finals of Europe."

That's not making much sense, as Chelsea played on the 8th August, Wolves on the 11th.
Going by the United and city comments, it's to allow 30 days break.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Capture2.PNG

Unsure if this will come through, but I've attached the Fixtures (Top/Big 6 highlighted)

P.s. Yes I know Arsenal are fodder, but still

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
City and Arsenal last two. Tough. Hope the top 4 place is sewn up by then

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Last five games;

Leeds (H)
Wolves (A)
West Ham (H)
Man City (H)
Arsenal (A)

Not an easy last five games if we still need points. European Champions, an exciting team with a history of tearing us apart, World Cup winners, former Premier League champions and our bunnies.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Last five games;

Leeds (H)
Wolves (A)
West Ham (H)
Man City (H)
Arsenal (A)

Not an easy last five games if we still need points. European Champions, an exciting team with a history of tearing us apart, World Cup winners, former Premier League champions and our bunnies.

If it’s another survival season, we should get the last points we need during that phase in Feb. (I’m going for boundless optimism)

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
So the earliest we could get to a PL game is 24th October, which is probably more realistic than Oct 1st.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here