Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Hoolies?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Only about 70 went from what I hear. Luton claimed a result ovet Millwall recently and a chance for day out in London etc. Luton's (MIG's Men in Gear) Were having a drink with few BHA known to eachother but didnt have numbers to match.

So I hear.

Were they cousins or had they met previously at night school or a friends christening?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
They all left 10 mins before the end of the game as well followed by about 6/7 officers.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
They all left 10 mins before the end of the game as well followed by about 6/7 officers.

They were actually held back from walking down the road for a while.

Not a bad crew, spoke to one who I knew from days gone by.

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
Thankfully, most of us fans can be proud of the club that we support without feeling the need to express that pride by beating into a pulp supporters of rival clubs.

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
Thankfully, most of us fans can be proud of the club that we support without feeling the need to express that pride by beating into a pulp supporters of rival clubs.

Hang on a minute, did you actually see these 'hooligans' beating other supporters into a pulp?

I think its so funny, a few fans go to a game without there anorak and people 'the real fans' start crying about it.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton

I saw them being held, quite funny when they tried to walk away at every chance. One of them had huge scars in the back of his head with massive chunks missing, it was horrific.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Yeah, the ones who go for meeting people who have the same interests, away from all you 'REAL FANS'

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
They would have got on as we got off then.

I think I saw you on the platform - would have said hello but you were all Danny Dyer-esque, with collar up looking very street...

:drink:

:lolol:

yeah right! I had to wear smart clothes as we were in a box. Don't know why though! The Luton fans in the box to our left were wearing baseball caps, jeans etc.

You should have come over. we could have had a chat on the train!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You see these blokes at away games who look like they are in a crew. As they are in a group we all assume that they are intent on having a ruck with the oppositions firm. Just because they dont wear a replica shirt , scarf or bobble hat it doesn't make them a hoolie , although they would most likely get involved if there was any trouble and would stand up for each other.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
You see these blokes at away games who look like they are in a crew. As they are in a group we all assume that they are intent on having a ruck with the oppositions firm. Just because they dont wear a replica shirt , scarf or bobble hat it doesn't make them a hoolie , although they would most likely get involved if there was any trouble and would stand up for each other.

What - hoolies don't wear bobble hats??! I fear you are in jest good sir! :D

Actually, I think I'd stand up for my fellow Albion supporters & friends if a few tossers were slapping them about. I think most of us would, wouldn't we? The main difference about the vast majority of us & the commited hooligan is that we don't go with the intention of causing any trouble & we feel we've had a good day if there's no bovva whatsoever :thumbsup:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Brighton v Luton was 'trouble' long before Palace came along,

In 69/70 they brought loads down to the Goldstone but nothing like the return game which hit the national headkines.

may I plug my 'most memorable' v Luton for more on this?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Brighton v Luton was 'trouble' long before Palace came along,

In 69/70 they brought loads down to the Goldstone but nothing like the return game which hit the national headkines.

may I plug my 'most memorable' v Luton for more on this?

was that the game Malcom McDonald had his car modified ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here