Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton hoolies in FHM

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
how will it affect falmer? twat
cardiff the team with the worst hooligan problem in the UK are getting a new ground.
hate people like you "dont cross the road the green man isnt there, this will affect falmer u know" :salute:

Fridge Man

Aug 31, 2003
Burgess Hill
Im sorry

I thought my post was a good one i thought you hated hooligans who ruin your everyday life and call for police resources to plough millions of quid into football, after all thats what we pay a police force for these days to A) to harass football fans and B) to put up speed cameras, so obviously football hooligans are worse than paedophiles, football hooligans make innocent people like me cry. I dispare really.

the fridge man

eiregull

Jul 15, 2003
ireland
because and i know this for afact the only serious issue concerning both universities about the apllication is to do with security, they are concerned about
a) the university bars and people trying to enter them on matchdays for cheap drink.
b) the security of their students (many of various nationalities and ethnic origin) on what is two very large campuses which will be extremly difficult to police,
c) the threat of criminal damage to university property and vehicles.

so any publicised hooligan activity is likely to heighten their concerns.

now go back to your hoolie site:censored: :censored:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
That article is bullshit, those pictures have been around for ages and the reported manged to not say anything of significance IMHO. Hooliganism exists and always will do, so what, glorifying it will only make it worse.....

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
pishhead said:
thought the university had given the green light?
now f*** of to the hole from which u came:clap2: :salute:

They have, after we agreed to widen the access road as i undertand it. This however has raised the concerns of some NIMBY ****s in Lewes that the road being a little wider will have dramatic affects on the surrounding area. Tossers.

eiregull

Jul 15, 2003
ireland
Well every clubs got them and if anyone thought they had gone away well im sorry but youve got your head in the sand. You may not agree with it but different people have different ways of supporting there team, and for some a tear up with the opposing firm is how they CHOOSE to do it. People are very quick to voice there opinon on the subject when they dont have the slightest clue on what there talking about.

posted by pisshead

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
What a brave bunch of to55ers, all covering their faces up at Clapham Junction so the Bill don't see them. Great isn't it, all hard until there's any chance of real hassle. And with a chance of affecting Falmer if the nimbys get to hear of it. Tw4ts

Fridge Man

Aug 31, 2003
Burgess Hill
i agree

all this hooliganism takes resources away from the good work the police do whilst they put up speed cameras.

eiregull

Jul 15, 2003
ireland
wht the point is, what has it got to do with football, and why as does often happen innocent fans/ publicans/shopkeepers have to be involved at all. My farther has watched the albion for thirty years hes not at all interested in violence yet has ended up in casualty twice and been up in court as aresult of hooligan/ police action.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
well this thread is stereotypical of the press, it must be a subject that interests people as it sells papers. And also look at the views this thread has had compared to the replys.???

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I dont think that we have a hooligan problem anymore then other clubs. Socially speaking you will always have people who want a figth and there are countless theories given to explain this. Also, these people will latch onto things like clubs, or mods vs rockers etc because of basic tribalism. I dont think it will effect falmer but I do think the press is painting a picture of brighton as being worse then other places, ie coverage in the sun v qpr game, fhm etc. This is not true and not reflective at all.

Fridge Man

Aug 31, 2003
Burgess Hill
eiregull said:

b) the security of their students (many of various nationalities and ethnic origin) on what is two very large campuses which will be extremly difficult to police,

exactly right my friend the number one priority in this country should be to look after teh ethnic minorities they should always come first thats why i vote labour because they do everything to please to ethnic minorities before their own people

Fridge Man

Aug 31, 2003
Burgess Hill
you what

im sorry but i dont know what you mean i thought thats what labour stood for???

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
eiregull said:
because and i know this for afact the only serious issue concerning both universities about the apllication is to do with security, they are concerned about
a) the university bars and people trying to enter them on matchdays for cheap drink.
c) the threat of criminal damage to university property and vehicles.

How they are going to keep people out of the pubs I dont know.

There are about 6 on the Sussex Uni campus.

A load of NSCers went there before the Millwall game and they refused to serve them. They even asked Safeway for ID. He is about 29.

But they didnt question me when I bought about 8 beers.

Clowns.:jester:

Where will we drink before Falmer? Lewes? Brighton? The Swan?

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
not the swan he used to refuse to serve people unless you signed his petition against the stadium. I think it will be great for pubs as you got loads on lewes road and the 25 bus as well so bout 10 or so pubs to choose from!!!!!:drink:

eiregull

Jul 15, 2003
ireland
the swan-now that would be a laugh, but its agood question, i think the club may well provide bars at the stadium as they are easily controlled and bring in seriuos revenue.:clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here