Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton football violence trial.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Frank mate.You have no idea.Over a pint one day(not here)i could tell you stuff that is unbelieveable.I still mean what i say.I will meet up with you for a football match and have a laugh

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
rogue said:
Frank mate.You have no idea.Over a pint one day(not here)i could tell you stuff that is unbelieveable.I still mean what i say.I will meet up with you for a football match and have a laugh

Told you I'm up for that then I'll tell you about living with a demented millionaire's daughter in New Jersey a few years ago !

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
rogue said:
You still don't get it do you?For f*** sake read what the other guys have written.The proper football gangs(firms etc)ORGANIZE there meets away from the main crowd.You will aways get a few scuffles no matter what(they are called scarfers).I take it you have never watched ID or something similar.Go and watch it.THEY ARRANGE MEETS=ORGANIZE.

I think that it's you that doesn't get it. Where they organise their fights makes absolutely no difference to me. Or indeed the law.

I have seen ID and I hope you aren't basing your views on football violence according to it.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I hope you aren't basing your views on football violence according to it.

NO

NO

NO

NO

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
bhaexpress said:
Take Eastenders, mix it with Jerry Springer then multiply by ten and you'll be close !

You married a cockney transvestite who had faked their own death and you who you later discovered was your brother and serving in the American Marines?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Richie Morris said:
You married a cockney transvestite who had faked their own death and you who you later discovered was your brother and serving in the American Marines?

No Ritchie I was reading the tea leaves and discovered your future.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Richie Morris said:

:lolol:

Sorry i thought that was funny

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Afraid it's a slightly touchy subject because my wife has vanished and we're still good friends. Knowing the shit that happens there she could even be in jail for all I know, I have no way of finding out, it's disturbing.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Move on Frank.Is it worth all the grief?

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
If you found a new women i bet your views would change

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
rogue said:
If you found a new women i bet your views would change

Not even looking, if there's one thing I really bad at it's women !:lolol: :lolol:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
You avoided my question

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Surely we can find out if they have been at games this season.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
dougdeep said:
Surely we can find out if they have been at games this season.

Yes they have. mainly away games but 1 of them has been to almost every game fr the last 10 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here