Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton football violence trial.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Richie Morris said:
I suppose their actions had NOTHING to do with Leeds fans lauding it around Brighton all Friday night and picking on random people they assumed were Albion fans.

Make no mistake, the Leeds fans were just as up for this as the Brighton fans and was not the mindless attack on innocent Leeds supporters that the papers and certain people would have you believe.

Also, to question these people's loyalty is ridiculous. I remember seeing a good few people who you would probably tarr with a similar brush amongst the HUGE crowd of 320 off at Grimsby away a couple of season ago.

They may not show their loyalty in the same way as most fans and perhaps they are misguided and stupid sometimes but to question their loyalty is a knee jerk NSC reaction fueled by the national media's love of moral panics and scapegoating.

How are you able to breathe with all that shit pouring out of your mouth?

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
but they are loyal, eh lads? eh lads?

Diamond geezers everyone of em

Richard Whiteley said:
How are you able to breathe with all that shit pouring out of your mouth?

He's had a lot of practice.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
bans dont work fact,been loads of bha banned over the years,they still get into games,even the high profile ones

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Welcome back mate. Haven't seen you since spending time on her behalf. Ill get you a season ticket for next year, Im a posh fan now ;-)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
bans dont work fact,been loads of bha banned over the years,they still get into games,even the high profile ones

Me and Russ often see Grimsby fans on the train who have banning orders in place travelling to away games with their firm , CBP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here