Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton football violence trial.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I've read some of your stuff on here Richard Whiteley and i must say your one of the biggest dickheads on nsc

Last edited:

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
rogue said:
I've read some of your stuff on here Richard Whiteley and i must say your one of the biggest dickheads on nsc

Yep, I'm a big tart. Not a big hard lad like yourself. Sorry.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
rogue said:
How often does that happen?You big tart

You have more chance of getting run over.

It's not me, it's my kids I'm worried about... let's just say it kicks off at Palarse... they could be caught in the cross-fire... do you have kids?... do you have a clue?...

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Did i call you a big tart?Go back and have another look you twatt(Whiteley)

Last edited:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
B.W. said:
It's not me, it's my kids I'm worried about... let's just say it kicks off at Palarse... they could be caught in the cross-fire... do you have kids?... do you have a clue?...

I have a girl of nine.It's you who hasn't got a clue.Tell you what pal?Don't bother going if your shitting it that much.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
rogue said:
Did i call you a big tart?Go back and have another look you twatt

No, I called myself a big tart. You're a bit touchy....not stamped on any heads recently?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
B.W. said:

If it does kick off against Palace will you be surprised??

If the answer is no, then why take your kids and put them it that position??

Arthur said:
If it does kick off against Palace will you be surprised??

If the answer is no, then why take your kids and put them it that position??

That is the point. Because of the fear of violence or disturbance. A lot of supporters especially those with children feel they cannot go to the games they want!

LC

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
rogue said:
Did i call you a big tart?Go back and have another look you twatt(Whiteley)

I think your making yourself look a bit stupid Rogue. He's entitled to his opinion and guess what it might just not be the same as your's.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've gone past the stage of sanctimonously expressing my opinions of these idiots. If they want to risk their own lives and those of sadly similar minded individuals, then that is fine with me. Live and let live.
BUT - why do it in a pub? That's some poor sod's livelihood who will take a knock because his insurance premiums will probably double after the pub re-fit.
AND - why do it in a public place? Can't you just have a meet and have your blood bath away from somewhere where kids are likely to get hurt.
And no, my kids didn't come to Palace with me, because sadly I knew the risks of it being ruined by the huge number of pricks coming for a ruck. And I was right.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Simster said:
And no, my kids didn't come to Palace with me, because sadly I knew the risks of it being ruined by the huge number of pricks coming for a ruck. And I was right.

i wondered how long it would be before the Met got a mention.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
rogue said:
I have a girl of nine.It's you who hasn't got a clue.Tell you what pal?Don't bother going if your shitting it that much.

I AM going, but have unfortunately decided NOT to take the kids... it's your choice whether you take your girl... and it's my choice whether I take my sons... I hope that's alright with you?...

In a better world, I would have no fear of my children getting caught in a fight at Palar$e... I would then take the kids to the game, which they want to attend...

Personally, I think it's better if there are more families (the kids represent the Albion's future revenue, after all), and less moronic hooligans at footie matches and other public places... you obviously think differently...

Oh, and I don't think anything I've said is clueless... the removal of the scum element from footie has largely been successful... here's hoping the rest of them are removed... then the majority of us can go to all the games we want to, and take the kids... as I said earlier, those who back-up the hooligans need to fcuking grow-up...

rogue said:
It's not Baghdad for christ sake.Only the biggest pricks on this planet would attack a rival fan with his children.What are you worried about?No harm will come of it i can assure of that:nono:

They wouldn't even give you a second look

I love the fact that you feel you can give guarantees on behalf of some of the biggest developmentally-damaged lowlife morons you will come across in this country. These inadequate fools would boot each other in if they ever fell out over anything and here's you pretending that they would look after kids in the middle of a punch-up and help old ladies across the road :lolol:

This "code of honour" crap really has got to be the biggest soft-headed garbage EVER.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
London Irish said:
I love the fact that you feel you can give guarantees on behalf of some of the biggest developmentally-damaged lowlife morons you will come across in this country. These inadequate fools would boot each other in if they ever fell out over anything and here's you pretending that they would look after kids in the middle of a punch-up and help old ladies across the road :lolol:

This "code of honour" crap really has got to be the biggest soft-headed garbage EVER.

I can tell that you have limited knowledge of so called "Hooligans". The code of honour garbage that you refer to is used by MOST teams fans (dont tell me they're not fans) but admittedly not all fans go by the unwritten rules- cardiff, chelsea & Stoke spring to mind.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
chez said:
I can tell that you have limited knowledge of so called "Hooligans". The code of honour garbage that you refer to is used by MOST teams fans (dont tell me they're not fans) but admittedly not all fans go by the unwritten rules- cardiff, chelsea & Stoke spring to mind.

Thank you:clap:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
chez said:

Yes, well, great... but I'm not taking a punt on my kids safety...

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
See your not going to day then:wave: :lolol:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
rogue said:
See your not going to day then:wave: :lolol:

Are you?...

I didn't say I went to every away game, although I have been to Burnley in the past... 3-1 win... wouldn't mind a repeat...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here