Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton football violence trial.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Poor Frank he has lost the battle as he doesn't know what else to say:lolol: You know fall well i'm 32 and live in a flat with my girlfriend.I better not talk about girlfriends/women etc in front of you:lolol: :drink:

Last edited:

B.M.F said:
Totally agree with Rogues statement. Football has always had and always will have an association with violence at all levels. You will get this because of the passion that is shown at games ( even when watching your son play on a sunday morning ). Agreed it is not fun getting caught in the middle of it but it is part of life I am afraid. I expect a few to start spouting off about it but tough. It is part of football and part of life. The whole country is going to the dogs as far as I am concerned what with overpopulation, violent crime, illegal immigrants ( only referring to the ones that are illegal and have no chance of asylum and not the real asylum seekers before you start bitching Whiteley ) and the serious level drug culture ( not referring to pills etc that have been around ages but to the Crack and Smack heads ) and the sooner I get out of here the better. Just wish I could take the Albion with me.

:lolol: SAKE - the only thing you missed out from that bunch of cliched ridden SHIT was how the streets were safer when Ronnie and Reggie ran their manor :dunce:

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Can I just say that if Reggie and Ronnie were still alive, and The Lanes were their manor, then this would never have happened.

FACT

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
What they used to do in the County League before WWII for the punch-ups between the Southwick fans and the Shoreham fans on the Bank Holidays was to set aside an area of land where they could have their brawls without interfering with people.

It had very little to do with football though.

perseus said:
What they used to do in the County League before WWII for the punch-ups between the Southwick fans and the Shoreham fans on the Bank Holidays was to set aside an area of land where they could have their brawls without interfering with people.

I bet you were advocating Pende as that "area of land" even then? :rolleyes: :)

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
In my original post I wasn't trying to say those 2 guys are guilty.

It seems though, unless bar staff and passers by all suddenly suffered from simultaneous hallucinations that it DID happen. I was making the point that any kind of man who gets involved in this sort of thing, whatever sodding team he supports or for however long, has got something wrong in the head, and for some reason a lot of other men feel they have to speak up for it cos after all it's a man's game and all that eh lads?

B.M.F said:
Totally agree with Rogues statement. Football has always had and always will have an association with violence at all levels. You will get this because of the passion that is shown at games ( even when watching your son play on a sunday morning ). Agreed it is not fun getting caught in the middle of it but it is part of life I am afraid. I expect a few to start spouting off about it but tough. It is part of football and part of life. The whole country is going to the dogs as far as I am concerned what with overpopulation, violent crime, illegal immigrants ( only referring to the ones that are illegal and have no chance of asylum and not the real asylum seekers before you start bitching Whiteley ) and the serious level drug culture ( not referring to pills etc that have been around ages but to the Crack and Smack heads ) and the sooner I get out of here the better. Just wish I could take the Albion with me.

How do you differentiate 'violent crime' from violence at football then? And I'm sorry, adults should be able to get passionate without being violent.

It's all so f***ing immature and the worst thing about the country. British man's desperation to be 'ard , the kunts kicking people's heads in at football grounds/in pubs/town streets wherever. The ruiners of everything. Wankers the lot of 'em.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
rogue said:
Poor Frank he has lost the battle as he doesn't know what else to say:lolol: You know fall well i'm 32 and live in a flat with my girlfriend.I better not talk about girlfriends/women etc in front of you:lolol: :drink:

Bastard ! :drink:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
jury watched 4 mins of video evidence yesterday,so doubt if their guilty they will get off.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You are right that this has gone on for years (i't been going on for the 40 years i have been watching the Albion), BUT, I have grown up and moved on from being an immature teenage twat in the seventies - If you can't

f*** OFF AND FIGHT SOMEWHERE ELSE AND LEAVE MY FOOTBALL TEAM OUT OF IT

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: TOSSERS

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
B.M.F said:
Totally agree, The decision has already been made and violence at football matches has always and will always occur. Most is now well organised and away from grounds but still exists. If this had happened at Leeds then the Argus probably would not have reported it but as it happened in the Lanes and some goon decided to take his photo's in to be developed it gets front page coverage. Agreed that violence is not the way forward and it should stop but sadly I can not think it ever will.

why did Lord B edit this.......what did you say to make him remove something?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
London Irish said:
:lolol: SAKE - the only thing you missed out from that bunch of cliched ridden SHIT was how the streets were safer when Ronnie and Reggie ran their manor :dunce:

Do you know something, I think the streets were a lot safer when Ronnie and Reggie ran their manor.

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Not condoing it but what did they do?

Throw a few chairs few a window? Is that really deserving of a prison sentence?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
it depends if anyone was sat on the chairs at the time

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
London Irish said:

Sorry LI, but you are as guilty as anybody at quoting 'cliched ridden SHIT' the only difference is where your opinions are formed. Cliches are only popular misconceptions or generalisations, and by popular, I mean within a given group of people with the same set of beliefs. Facism, Communism, Capitalism and anyother political persuasion have 'cliches attached to them'

Nothing is ever black and white, it can only ever be shades of Grey.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dont get him started on Black and White mate FFS, or we can look forward to a 40 page diatribe on slavery again from the Oirish twat

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
B.M.F said:

What a load of tripe.
is it safe to sum that up as;
It's not a problem cos people have always done it and anyway there's lot's of darkies running round drugged out of their gourds?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Those on here who condone footie violence need a reality check... just fcuking grow-up... I should be able to take my 2 young sons to Albion games (home and away, and in the streets before and afterwards) without being concerned that some major ar$eholes are going to beat the sh1t out of them (or me for that matter)...

I have been going to Brighton games (home and away) since the mid-70's... does that qualify me to comment on these to$$ers?... they may be loyal but, personally, I hope that, if they're guilty (you know they are), that they get life bans... remove the scum, get the real fans in... :angry: :censored:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yorkshire said:
Shocking behavior from the Brighton hooligans attacking the Leeds women and children. :lolol:

How can you tell them from the Leeds man though ? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here