Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton football violence trial.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Firstly, let me get this clear I do not agree with what has happened one bit. Its a shame. But ....

... if you were anti Falmer, would you not be rubbing your hands together if you read that article?...

No it's too late, hes made his decision, I've heard it might be announced on Monday? A rumour doing the rounds (yes I know written letters will arrive first etc)??

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Caveman said:
Firstly, let me get this clear I do not agree with what has happened one bit. Its a shame. But ....

No it's too late, hes made his decision, I've heard it might be announced on Monday? A rumour doing the rounds (yes I know written letters will arrive first etc)??

Believe me, I REALLY, REALLY hope you're right... I don't think anything that happens now will make much difference, but I guess I am a little nervous, and have over-reacted to the story...

I don't want anything to happen that might fcuk-up the FFA campaign... that's all... :)

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Words of wisdom Uncle Buck.I agree with you entirely.A few pricks on here saying there not Brighton fans.Give over.Some of them are more loyal then some of the idiots on here.Perhaps the people who think there not real fans then say it to there facesWhen we went to Palace last time there were tons of Brighton fans who were up for a ruck.They fought the old bill after the game and nearly toppled a riot van over.East Croydon a group of Brighton fans chased some Palace fans out of the station.Victoria station before hand a Brighton fan headbutted a Palace fan and knocked out his tooth(Brentford match i think)Please don't tell me there not fans.80's seagull?Some of these fans were going before you were born.You don't know what the f*** your talkning about

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
rogue said:
Words of wisdom Uncle Buck.I agree with you entirely.A few pricks on here saying there not Brighton fans.Give over.Some of them are more loyal then some of the idiots on here.Perhaps the people who think there not real fans then say it to there facesWhen we went to Palace last time there were tons of Brighton fans who were up for a ruck.They fought the old bill after the game and nearly toppled a riot van over.East Croydon a group of Brighton fans chased some Palace fans out of the station.Victoria station before hand a Brighton fan headbutted a Palace fan and knocked out his tooth(Brentford match i think)Please don't tell me there not fans.80's seagull?Some of these fans were going before you were born.You don't know what the f*** your talkning about

They might be fans but are they the sort of people we want as fellow fans ?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
rogue said:

:nono:

So to be a real fan you have to fight with other people just because they support a different team to you most probably because where they were born near them!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
as i said at the beginning of this thread ,ive seen these lads go to carlisle and such like so you cant slag them off saying their not fans.same old faces have been going for years home and away.the loons that were caught in the ruck,cant say if they were football lads or thugs,thats what i presume will come out in the court case

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
_wilka_ said:
:nono:

So to be a real fan you have to fight with other people just because they support a different team to you most probably because where they were born near them!

Don't be a knob

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
bhaexpress said:
They might be fans but are they the sort of people we want as fellow fans ?

You don't go to matches Frank so how can you judge them about loyalty:lolol: :drink:

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Totally agree with Rogues statement. Football has always had and always will have an association with violence at all levels. You will get this because of the passion that is shown at games ( even when watching your son play on a sunday morning ). Agreed it is not fun getting caught in the middle of it but it is part of life I am afraid. I expect a few to start spouting off about it but tough. It is part of football and part of life. The whole country is going to the dogs as far as I am concerned what with overpopulation, violent crime, illegal immigrants ( only referring to the ones that are illegal and have no chance of asylum and not the real asylum seekers before you start bitching Whiteley ) and the serious level drug culture ( not referring to pills etc that have been around ages but to the Crack and Smack heads ) and the sooner I get out of here the better. Just wish I could take the Albion with me.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
B.M.F said:
Totally agree with Rogues statement. Football has always had and always will have an association with violence at all levels. You will get this because of the passion that is shown at games ( even when watching your son play on a sunday morning ). Agreed it is not fun getting caught in the middle of it but it is part of life I am afraid. I expect a few to start spouting off about it but tough. It is part of football and part of life. The whole country is going to the dogs as far as I am concerned what with overpopulation, violent crime, illegal immigrants ( only referring to the ones that are illegal and have no chance of asylum and not the real asylum seekers before you start bitching Whiteley ) and the serious level drug culture ( not referring to pills etc that have been around ages but to the Crack and Smack heads ) and the sooner I get out of here the better. Just wish I could take the Albion with me.

:clap: :clap: Well said :clap: :clap:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
rogue said:
You don't go to matches Frank so how can you judge them about loyalty:lolol: :drink:

Listen boy I've been to more matches than you :lolol: :drink: :clap2:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
B.M.F said:

thirded.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Hows the job search going Strike?

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
bhaexpress said:
Listen boy I've been to more matches than you :lolol: :drink: :clap2:

Says the man who has never been to an away game:drink:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Innocent till proven guilty.

As far as I am concerned it is all part and parcel of footie regardless of this Family Culture the FA tries to promote.

If they wanna do it they will, simple as that.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Good to hear mate.Keep looking.With xmas coming up though it will get harder mate but don't be disheartened

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
rogue said:
Says the man who has never been to an away game:drink:

Says the man that's only allowed to go if his mummy says so :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here