Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Brighton fans were great" - Maheta Molango

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
Double D for me and row DD also :lolol:

Unlucky with the result IMO, for game one I saw lots of promising things, all the new guys looked good although the jury is still out on Nicholas.

:clap:

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
He did get himself into a pickle a few times
:lolol:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Fantastic vocal support from us, sounded great in row DD. Credit to Molango for geeing us up half way through the second half too, I think he may make himself very popular if he carries on like he did today.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Sounded great in DD, all the way over on the left hand side.

Apologies to Edna Krabappel for screaming 'SHUT UP' during that half-time singer / caterwauler. For shouting all sorts of rude words at Molango's lack of ball control, and for rifting about two feet above her head. But she did look funny trying to wedgie shorts to impersonate Coppell.

'Brighton fans were great...' Oh, we know we are, Maheta. We know we are.

Last edited:

baz

Jul 7, 2003
Molango is going to be a star. Nicholas and Jarrett did reasonably well but Currie!

As I said after the Lewes game he is cr** and should not have been signed. I can't believe we made 2 tactical substitutions and he stayed on the pitch.

On the positive side, a good performance and if we carry on like that we should survive. But please get rid of Currie.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
baz said:
Molango is going to be a star. Nicholas and Jarrett did reasonably well but Currie!

As I said after the Lewes game he is cr** and should not have been signed. I can't believe we made 2 tactical substitutions and he stayed on the pitch.

On the positive side, a good performance and if we carry on like that we should survive. But please get rid of Currie.
Have to say I agree with all the above. He was bloody annoying when he'd try to play a great long ball when instead the simple ball would have been better. All he ever achieved was to give the ball away.
Was good to see Molango geeing up the crowd, not that we needed it though. We fans were brilliant today and put that Reading lot to shame. I bet Coppell wished he could have taken our support with him when he left.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
it was great from row ee. fantastic stuff

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Molango has a lot to learn, but I think he can be a Withdean hero.
How are those songs going?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Sergi Gotsmanov said:
Currie needs to buck his ideas up.

give him time to settle in

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Currie has under performed for years, if he doesn't buck up his ideas he will be back at Barnet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here