Living In a Box
Might actually be worth recording this for comedy value

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
What's the drama? If 8 people want to go for it, big deal. Good luck to em, if you think it's shite don't watch it :shrug:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
says someone who will :timmy:

Maybe/maybe not Das, depends how wankered I am from Friday night really, I'm not going to West Ham so when I rise from my pit I might watch it. Good luck to you and your boys having a core up with the ammers boys, too old for that now, leave it to you youngsters:thumbsup:

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
haha, missed the others, don't really watch it much, fortunately will be on my way to east london, but will be recording it for the laugh, (come on the ultra's)!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
remember doing this with:

Dwayne, Simon, fatboy, laddie who played cricket for Barcombe and once I had to separate from a captain of Millwall supporters when I was reffing a supporters game..Richard. and a few others who I am embarrased I cant remember.

Me and Rich did the catwalk with two twin west hammerettes hotties...

I remember that one Dave. It was the first one Albion fans appeared on wasn't it?

Those twins were hot I recall.

That must have been, what? 8 or 9 years ago?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
this could be comedy gold.....

song list P.A.L - A.C.E / you burnt down your town / Hello, Hello, we are the Brighton boys / Stand up if you hate palace....

surely these are a must?

Jan 30, 2008
Maybe/maybe not Das, depends how wankered I am from Friday night really, I'm not going to West Ham so when I rise from my pit I might watch it. Good luck to you and your boys having a core up with the ammers boys, too old for that now, leave it to you youngsters:thumbsup:
not going mate, last time i had too sit in the Bobby Moore upper ??? worth the trip though for the dirty eastern European strippers a couple of stops down the line from plaistow :thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I remember that one Dave. It was the first one Albion fans appeared on wasn't it?

Those twins were hot I recall.

That must have been, what? 8 or 9 years ago?

God were they ever. Must ave been around 10 years ago....guests were the scouser midfielder who played for Sunderland and watfords goalkeeping coach. We ended up having a drink in the rugby club opposite I seem to recall.

I got chatting to some very tasty young lady who was a researcher and when I worked in isle worth she tried to get me a job in sky...

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
not going mate, last time i had too sit in the Bobby Moore upper ??? worth the trip though for the dirty eastern European strippers a couple of stops down the line from plaistow :thumbsup:
Oh well soccer am it is then mate! Must be like me then, core up with the ICF or home with the family, age catches up with us all :)

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
what a life you lead :rolleyes:

That's what happens when you get old mate. 20 years ago though, we didn't have tinternet, mobiles or excuses. We turned up and went, rightly or wrongly and nothing to be proud of. I often chuckle at your views on here and have never wanted to get involved in an argument with you, so that's me and good luck

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
There was a time that soccer am was funny, innovative and watchable

Sadly it was quite some time ago, I know Tim Lovejoy can be a bit of a prick but he saw the shelf life had passed along with Fenners et al and they left.

Tired and boring programme now

Jan 30, 2008
That's what happens when you get old mate. 20 years ago though, we didn't have tinternet, mobiles or excuses. We turned up and went, rightly or wrongly and nothing to be proud of. I often chuckle at your views on here and have never wanted to get involved in an argument with you, so that's me and good luck
fair comment mate ,I'M NOT SPORTING FOR AN ARGUEMENT:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here