Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans wanted for Soccer AM 14th April

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
NSC's finest in who's opinion? name them.

Couldn't give two shits about the show, and anyone who goes on there and sells their soul to Sky.

I'm sure if they want to identify themselves they will do. Why open a thread that doesn't interest you apart from throwing abuse around?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well that counts me out, but my sister-in-law (who is a Brighton fan) is interested in going on. And with the stereotype, have they all wore tight shirts and shorts and been extremely camp then ?
No, I meant the stereotype of football fans rather than the perceived stereotype of Brighton fans. Maybe with Brighton they've tried too hard to over-compensate by ignoring anyone who had even the vestige of style or good looks.

But yeah, banter about ugly blokes aside, get your sister-in-law on. I'm not a regular watcher of the show but every time I've seen it the fans in the Luther Blisset stand have always been male. It's about time there was a change.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
do we get to perve over, er, meet hells bells?:tumble:

Even better, the lovely Lisa Hebden x ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333983133.832184.jpg

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
But yeah, banter about ugly blokes aside, get your sister-in-law on. I'm not a regular watcher of the show but every time I've seen it the fans in the Luther Blisset stand have always been male. It's about time there was a change.

Sent an e-mail, doubt id get a reply as its a Bank Holiday today - maybe tomorrow.

And selling your soul to Sky ? Your just in the background sitting there, chanting the usual songs and making a massive cock of yourself at the end by kicking some balls through a hole. Just because its on Sky it doesnt mean your phone will be hacked or whatever, would be a good laugh to whoever gets on it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Blimey, how many times have we been on that program now? We must have been on far more than any other side?

remember doing this with:

Dwayne, Simon, fatboy, laddie who played cricket for Barcombe and once I had to separate from a captain of Millwall supporters when I was reffing a supporters game..Richard. and a few others who I am embarrased I cant remember.

Me and Rich did the catwalk with two twin west hammerettes hotties...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Dwayne, Simon, fatboy, laddie who played cricket for Barcombe and once I had to separate from a captain of Millwall supporters when I was reffing a supporters game..Richard. and a few others who I am embarrased I cant remember.

You were so sexy that day

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.

Do you of any youtube video's of it?

Jan 30, 2008
taken from the club website -

soccer am needs you!
Posted on: Mon 09 apr 2012

by will jago

the club is looking for a group of eight albion fans to represent the seagulls in the luther blissett stand on sky sports' soccer am show on saturday 14th april - the morning of the trip to west ham.

If you follow albion week in, week out and want to appear on the show, please contact scott.lavell@bskyb.com for further information.

Fans must be 18 or over and have their own kit.

brighton and hove albion | news | latest news | latest news | soccer am needs you!
oh great, what embarassing types are going to turn out for us ............................ Seriousley :rolleyes:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Do you of any youtube video's of it?
I dont think so....

Dwayne...do you remember us caning the hotel booze tab! Sky never got back to us on that..LOL

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
For such a supposedly stylish city, every time Brighton fans have been on Soccer AM they've managed to find a group who have all been hideously and repulsively ugly. I dunno, maybe it's what the producers look for as they want to find fans that fit a certain stereotype, but this time can we PLEASE find eight people who don't look like retarded cavemen? Ideally of course we'd have a few ladies in the group, not sure if any other club has done that.

Agree, our lot always look like wierdos on that show, the sort of people you expect to see sniffing seats in the pub after a pretty girl has sat on it.

Does anyone remember the numpty that came on here moaning because the club wouldn't give them all a free kit? :facepalm:

D

Deleted member 18477

8 geeky men singing GOSBTS out of tune all clapping at different speeds. Oh I can't wait for that... Thank god I don't watch this shit anymore. Should have ended when lovejoy left!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
*skims the comments in thread*

So yeah, I've been on it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here