Brighton fans wanted for Soccer AM 14th April

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Taken from the club website -

Soccer AM Needs You!
Posted on: Mon 09 Apr 2012

By Will Jago

The club is looking for a group of eight Albion fans to represent the Seagulls in the Luther Blissett stand on Sky Sports' Soccer AM show on Saturday 14th April - the morning of the trip to West Ham.

If you follow Albion week in, week out and want to appear on the show, please contact Scott.Lavell@bskyb.com for further information.

Fans must be 18 or over and have their own kit.

Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Soccer AM Needs You!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh great let's hope the Ultras do us proud

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Blimey, how many times have we been on that program now? We must have been on far more than any other side?

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
reading this thread it looks as if we're not going to sell out!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Taken from the club website -

Soccer AM Needs You!
Posted on: Mon 09 Apr 2012

By Will Jago

The club is looking for a group of eight Albion fans to represent the Seagulls in the Luther Blissett stand on Sky Sports' Soccer AM show on Saturday 14th April - the morning of the trip to West Ham.

If you follow Albion week in, week out and want to appear on the show, please contact Scott.Lavell@bskyb.com for further information.

Fans must be 18 or over and have their own kit.

Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Soccer AM Needs You!

[MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION]

REMF team?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
For such a supposedly stylish city, every time Brighton fans have been on Soccer AM they've managed to find a group who have all been hideously and repulsively ugly. I dunno, maybe it's what the producers look for as they want to find fans that fit a certain stereotype, but this time can we PLEASE find eight people who don't look like retarded cavemen? Ideally of course we'd have a few ladies in the group, not sure if any other club has done that.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
For such a supposedly stylish city, every time Brighton fans have been on Soccer AM they've managed to find a group who have all been hideously and repulsively ugly. I dunno, maybe it's what the producers look for as they want to find fans that fit a certain stereotype, but this time can we PLEASE find eight people who don't look like retarded cavemen? Ideally of course we'd have a few ladies in the group, not sure if any other club has done that.

Well that counts me out, but my sister-in-law (who is a Brighton fan) is interested in going on. And with the stereotype, have they all wore tight shirts and shorts and been extremely camp then ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here