Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans in years to come you can always say....

PremiershipBound

May 17, 2006
We played The Champions of Europe Leeds United once upon a time and even beat them, now that is one you can tell the grankids in years to come with pride :lolol:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes we can and also I can relate stories of Huddersfield fans running Leeds all over Elland Road two years ago in the Mickey Mouse Cup too.

BTW Starry this is not aimed at you its aimed at this cock who seems to be a tad retarded

PremiershipBound

May 17, 2006
Will you be cheering on the Mighty Leeds then on Sunday for your Harding money that could buy you about 12 players at League One level.:p

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
When did we play (and more importantly beat) Barcelona?

Last edited:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
PremiershipBound said:
Will you be cheering on the Mighty Leeds then on Sunday for your Harding money that could buy you about 12 players at League One level.:p

you just know this is going to come back to bite you on the bum and then you will never be seen again....or you will try and sign on again as whiterose

thanks for the 5 points.....it was worth all the aggrovation to see your faces coming out of withdean after losing :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
BarrelofFun said:
We owned them for two seasons and then 'flogged' them a donkey of a left back - easy money! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: That is something to tell the grandkids.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

PremiershipBound said:

True

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
PremiershipBound said:
We played The Champions of Europe Leeds United once upon a time and even beat them, now that is one you can tell the grankids in years to come with pride :lolol:

We did, they were called Liverpool then, have they changed their name of something

Last edited:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Dies Irae said:
you just know this is going to come back to bite you on the bum and then you will never be seen again....or you will try and sign on again as whiterose

thanks for the 5 points.....it was worth all the aggrovation to see your faces coming out of withdean after losing :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

5points??? it was 8

PremiershipBound

May 17, 2006
They got 5,000 less than we did originally and they've still got 8,000 unsold so yes.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
PremiershipBound said:
How can we lose Dies?

Its only Watford :lolol:

Full of Leeds rejects.

you havew played them twice this season 2-1 and 0-0 should be a scintilating encounter

I bet the premiership is crapping itself

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Dies Irae said:
Yes we can and also I can relate stories of Huddersfield fans running Leeds all over Elland Road two years ago in the Mickey Mouse Cup too.

Were you at that game? Huddersfield didn't even turn up?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I was actually...there were 6000 from huddersfield

PremiershipBound

May 17, 2006
Dies Irae said:
you havew played them twice this season 2-1 and 0-0 should be a scintilating encounter

I bet the premiership is crapping itself

I bet the Premiership wants Leeds back ahead of Watford thats for sure.

I hope the ref wants Leeds back to ;)

PremiershipBound

May 17, 2006
Dies Irae said:
I was actually...there were 6000 from huddersfield

The only trouble at that game was when a few teenagers from Hudds tried to have a go at Billys statue if i remember, some bottles were thrown and there were a few scuffles.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Starry said:
Yes but I meant none of their 'lads'.

Paddy

I witnessed some very unsavoury scenes around the billy Bremmer statue, which was not big or clever and involved various "lads"

The train journey back to Hudds was not very pleasant experience either - one poor sod was thrown from the train

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here