Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans in years to come you can always say....

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
PremiershipBound said:
We played The Champions of Europe Leeds United once upon a time and even beat them, now that is one you can tell the grankids in years to come with pride :lolol:

Champions of Europe...:rolleyes:

Never have been and never will be....not even Champions of Yorkshire:tosser:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
What he said!

Tell me when Leeds Utd were EVER European champions...GOD that club winds me up!!!!!!!

:censored:

rant over

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Dies Irae said:
I witnessed some very unsavoury scenes around the billy Bremmer statue, which was not big or clever and involved various "lads"

The train journey back to Hudds was not very pleasant experience either - one poor sod was thrown from the train

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That was hardly hooligan behaviour though, a few drunken teenagers! We were expected Hudds to turn up and were left disappointed.

Paddy.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I was reading all about that little hit squad! I'm glad we won't be coming to skeery Brighton next season. You never know what a pissed up chav is capable of.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Re: Re: Brighton fans in years to come you can always say....

gazwag said:
We did, they were called Liverpool then, have they changed their name of something
Didn't they used to be called Nottingham Forest too?

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
PremiershipBound said:
We played The Champions of Europe Leeds United once upon a time and even beat them, now that is one you can tell the grankids in years to come with pride :lolol:

Cant even win the playoff final....:laugh:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Premiership - you're having a laugh

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Seagull's Return said:
Good bounce, needed doing!

I thought so ! .....Cant stand all this Champions of Europe shit...leeds were good in the mid 70s but never Champions of Europe...

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here