Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans - I'm starting to hate them

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
One spotty chav behind me actually got the words to Gus Poyets Blue and White army wrong.

Yeah, and some other guy actually got "Sea, Sea, Seasiders" wrong. I mean, seriously? There must have been something wrong with him, no normal human being could possibly get the words wrong to that.

i dunno y every1 is havin a pop at us we are just tryin to make sum noise n have fun anyone who has a problem shud say it 2 r faces

At last, one of them posts! Do you speak English?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
yeh i can speak english cant u fucken read my post

Not really, no. But I get the jist of what you mean.

It's odd you say people should say it to your faces, when, if you are one of the people I am talking about, you were too scared to say it to Millwall's faces, but happy to do it behind the safety of a metal fence and a line of police. And someone I was with did say "So, are you going to sing all this to Millwall once we are all mixed together then?" to which the perpetrator went very quiet.

Just noticed your username has NSK in it, if you are one of the NSK then it's not you I'm having a go at, so please accept my apologies.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Not really, no. But I get the jist of what you mean.

It's odd you say people should say it to your faces, when, if you are one of the people I am talking about, you were too scared to say it to Millwall's faces, but happy to do it behind the safety of a metal fence and a line of police. And someone I was with did say "So, are you going to sing all this to Millwall once we are all mixed together then?" to which the perpetrator went very quiet.

Just noticed your username has NSK in it, if you are one of the NSK then it's not you I'm having a go at, so please accept my apologies.
Don't fall for it, it's blatantly a wind-up account.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Seriously though, why can't we get back to the good old days of proper singing, let's get the Albion being sung properly rather than the slow Liverpool dribble crap, let's sing GOSBTS properly without the need to go at chav pace, lets bring back some of the old classic songs rather than these new rather GAY out of place north stand Palace copying bollocks and as for that Majiko(?) thing... Well, good grief.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
yeh no problem m8 but there r loads on here ho always slag us down and its time for them 2 f*** off tbh

Hang on, so are you NSK or not?

Don't fall for it, it's blatantly a wind-up account.

Maybe, only two posts I suppose, but then it's a bit of an odd wind up if it is.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Seriously though, why can't we get back to the good old days of proper singing, let's get the Albion being sung properly rather than the slow Liverpool dribble crap, let's sing GOSBTS properly without the need to go at chav pace, lets bring back some of the old classic songs rather than these new rather GAY out of place north stand Palace copying bollocks and as for that Majiko(?) thing... Well, good grief.

I've finally given up on the old Al-bi-on sung being sung properly. The 'new' Albion is dreary, but at least everyone sings it, and it does sound good as long as it isn't sung every 15 seconds. Away fans have commented that it sounds intimidating when sung by everyone at the Amex. But we need more songs, in fact we don't even need new songs, we just need to sing more of the old ones again. The problem is that half the crowd don't know them anymore.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Just looking through that reminded me of that awful, Soccer AM, new football-fan SHIT that was "EASY, EASY, EASY"

Praise the Lord above that that seems to have died a death. THE worst chant in the history of football. I always refused to get involved in that, and actually wished harm on those that did.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Just looking through that reminded me of that awful, Soccer AM, new football-fan SHIT that was "EASY, EASY, EASY"

Praise the Lord above that that seems to have died a death. THE worst chant in the history of football. I always refused to get involved in that, and actually wished harm on those that did.

Disagree great song when sung at the right time- Charlton last year- Peterborough etc etc

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Disagree great song when sung at the right time- Charlton last year- Peterborough etc etc

No, it was ALWAYS shit. And anyone who sung it deserved a karate chop in the face.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here