Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans are w*nkers!!

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
At last some sense........ I have said on other threads that i am loving this season and even if the results have been hard on us,
i am still loving it

2011 WE CAME HOME.......... LIFE IS GOOD

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
Has anybody else realised that the thread starter who has now got us pumped up for a sunday match against barnsley with his as mentioned previously churchillian speech is called the silent assassin? Poetic! SSSSSSEEEEAAAAAGGGGGGUUUULLLLLLSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown::rave::amex::cheers: etc etc

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
three pages of complete agreement, no arguing or moaning on NSC! @Silent Assassin you are a leader of men, i think you should lead the supporters to their seats on Sunday and lead the moaner out of the stadium and off to Old Trafford.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Ok now I have your attention (no need to get angry)

Couple of points...

This Sunday's game is MASSIVE in my opinion and this should be how we approach it as FANS!

Firstly when you get to the ground, before you go in stand, stare and be amazed! Look how far we have come in the last 15 years, we have pretty much the best stadium any of us could have ever dreamed of....and it's ours!!!
Wipe the emotion from your eyes and get in through those gates!
I personally feel we have developed a bit of football snobbery at the AMEX what with our constant moaning about, catering, singing, standing, sitting, flags, transport, catering etc etc....can we forget this for one game this Sunday?!! The reality is we are only 3 months into the season and are currently 11th which I think is pretty good. OK our current form is dog crap...but what positive influence can we have on the team?
I'll tell you...
After you've gazed up at our awesome stadium and gone into the concourse get your refreshments down ya and get into your seat!!
Preferably 10-15mins before KO.
Let's get behind the team before they come out.....I don't mean lets produce another fake, flag waving carnival atmosphere but an old skool 'Goldstonesk' buzz!!!
Let this be our Cup Final as it's time the tide turned, and as fans we can help initiate the tsunami!!
I know some of you will now moan about the songs we sing but for one game lets be united in our backing of the club.
If someone starts a song...just go with it...actually just start a song yourself!! Lets not have a minutes silence for 115 mins at least!!
You may be of the opinion that the team are there to entertain us (which to a certain extent they are) however we are there to back, encourage and have a bloody good time.
We have a great team, great manager, great stadium and I hope still a great following!

Anyway that's more words than I think I put in my Uni dissertation!

PS If we go 1-0 down early doors and people start moaning...tell em to p*ss off home.

WHO'S IN???:bhasign:

this sunday really is our cup final, the early 6 pointer we didnt want, 100% backing from everyone this weekend is required.

Great post by the way

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
To post sir!

I'm loving this season anyway, don't need much encouragement to start getting all excited about a trip to our new home! Massive wall of noise... as it has been so far at all home games (except perhaps hull which was a bit flat)!

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Poetry and fully agree I am 46 years old and still get goose pimples on that first glimpse of the Amex each game this is still the dream after 15 years. The team are struggling a bit currently but I am convinced we are the the road to the best period in Albions history but it will not happen over night and we will come good.

My one and only request is please no more "stand up if you hate Palace" it's not applicable for a couple of months roll on Sunday.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I totally agree to a point.

I think the atmosphere has been very good this season.our great start to the season may have given a lots of fans a false look at how the season may unfold.I think most Albion fans thought we would do ok this season but given the start we got I think a lot of fans started getting ahead of themselves.from my point of view losing the way we did to palace was a bitter pill to take & really hurt.
What worries me now is that we don't look like scoring anymore which in turn puts more pressure on the defence to keep clean sheets.so when we concede silly goals the fans get on the players backs knowing we don't look like getting back in the game.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Great post!, Any chance TB and Gus will let you give the team a pep talk before kick off on Sunday ? reckon it would certainly inspire them. :bowdown:

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
My lad got a bit tearful this morning, said "dad, why are we acting so rubbish".(he's only 6 bless him) I had to sit him down and explain that this is what supporting a team was all about, that we had to stick by them through thick and thin and that the team need us more now than ever!...... so top post SA and we'll be singing along in the WSL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here