Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans are w*nkers!!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I'm taking my four year old to only his second ever game. After reading that I've decided to scare the crap out of him by screaming till my lungs are hanging down from my face.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I am sure in the stickies there is a warning about being abusive, he has just called all Brighton fans wankers.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I agree, but the catering is crap bring back the Brighton fans Hardings catering and at least they know how to pour a pint.
Keep the faith.

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Magnificent post.

As has already been said, it's time for supporters to actually support the team and not just resort to abusing supporters of other teams.

We rely on Gus to inspire the team before the game, he relies on us to inspire the team during the game. Tony Bloom has done us proud, now it's time to return the favour (with interest).

A 90 minute wall of noise would be awesome and truly encouraging for the players. Imagine what it would be like to be on the pitch with that much encouraging noise/support being aimed at you, it can surely only inspire the players.

Think of it as a challenge, no moaning/groaning/complaining just pure encouragement, all the way.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Bleu, Bleu, L'Amour Est Bleu :bowdown:

We deffinitely need to get back on with the "GUS POYETS BLUE AND WHITE ARMY" chants. We have all 4 sides of the ground behind us on sunday. Let's get it done. :thumbsup:

Who remembers Leyton Orient away a few years ago, Russell Slade's first game, the atmosphere when he walked over toward us was incredible.

Aug 26, 2011
OK it's great that there are 67 like minded people on this thread...
However it is now our responsibility to spread the word and initiate the atmosphere and support that we will be showing on Sunday!!
Blue & White Army!!!!

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
At last, at last , an insperational post , well done Silent Assassin. I would just love to know who the moaners would like at the helm of the team - unbelievable to be questioning Gus Poyet , there is a lasting dynasty being built here for christs sake , patience is a virtue . Just remember Alex Fergusons early days at Man U and what has been achieved since in 25 years and the moaners were on his back up there at the time. The doom merchants could alienate the potentially best manager/chairman and teams we may ever have.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Great post!

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Brought the first smile of the day to my face. Well said SA. About bloody time we had a bouyant post on this forum. Not gonna be able to speak on Monday.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Let's get behind the team before they come out....!

100%, first someone has to take out this prick though...

p002436p_366_206.jpg

I thoroughly recommend...
equip_sniper_410px.jpg

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Should make this thread a sticky.
Probably should change the name though.

Would be even better if Bozza could clear the Board of all other threads for a few hours.

Inspirational OP.....just needs to not have it ruined by the pessimism everywhere else.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ok now I have your attention (no need to get angry)

Couple of points...

This Sunday's game is MASSIVE in my opinion and this should be how we approach it as FANS!

Firstly when you get to the ground, before you go in stand, stare and be amazed! Look how far we have come in the last 15 years, we have pretty much the best stadium any of us could have ever dreamed of....and it's ours!!!
Wipe the emotion from your eyes and get in through those gates!
I personally feel we have developed a bit of football snobbery at the AMEX what with our constant moaning about, catering, singing, standing, sitting, flags, transport, catering etc etc....can we forget this for one game this Sunday?!! The reality is we are only 3 months into the season and are currently 11th which I think is pretty good. OK our current form is dog crap...but what positive influence can we have on the team?
I'll tell you...
After you've gazed up at our awesome stadium and gone into the concourse get your refreshments down ya and get into your seat!!
Preferably 10-15mins before KO.
Let's get behind the team before they come out.....I don't mean lets produce another fake, flag waving carnival atmosphere but an old skool 'Goldstonesk' buzz!!!
Let this be our Cup Final as it's time the tide turned, and as fans we can help initiate the tsunami!!
I know some of you will now moan about the songs we sing but for one game lets be united in our backing of the club.
If someone starts a song...just go with it...actually just start a song yourself!! Lets not have a minutes silence for 115 mins at least!!
You may be of the opinion that the team are there to entertain us (which to a certain extent they are) however we are there to back, encourage and have a bloody good time.
We have a great team, great manager, great stadium and I hope still a great following!

Anyway that's more words than I think I put in my Uni dissertation!

PS If we go 1-0 down early doors and people start moaning...tell em to p*ss off home.

WHO'S IN???:bhasign:
Was toying with starting a thread along similar lines and you've saved me the bother. Well said.

BatterSeagull

Aug 1, 2003
London
Brilliant brilliant post

count me in

this is a prolonged blip and if we can get over the injuries, we will be back and hopefully on sunday to start tonking a few teams

the buzz i get from simply arriving at falmer is indescribable

gus is by far and away the best manager to have ever been at the club and will be one of the finest in the land before very long

lets shout and sing and spur the boys on for 95 minutes on sunday and who knows we may get that long awaited 5-0

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
Wish I could go, but the misses has stitched me up providing transport to a children's party Sunday afternoon :down: First league game of the season that I'll miss, but I'll be there in spirit :amex:

D

Deleted member 18477

one of the best posts ever! lets have it on sunday! lets give it a donny atmosphere (which means incredibly loud and supportive)!

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLBIONNNNNNNNNNNNNN, ALLLLLLLLLLLLBIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here