Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans are w*nkers!!

Aug 26, 2011
Ok now I have your attention (no need to get angry)

Couple of points...

This Sunday's game is MASSIVE in my opinion and this should be how we approach it as FANS!

Firstly when you get to the ground, before you go in stand, stare and be amazed! Look how far we have come in the last 15 years, we have pretty much the best stadium any of us could have ever dreamed of....and it's ours!!!
Wipe the emotion from your eyes and get in through those gates!
I personally feel we have developed a bit of football snobbery at the AMEX what with our constant moaning about, catering, singing, standing, sitting, flags, transport, catering etc etc....can we forget this for one game this Sunday?!! The reality is we are only 3 months into the season and are currently 11th which I think is pretty good. OK our current form is dog crap...but what positive influence can we have on the team?
I'll tell you...
After you've gazed up at our awesome stadium and gone into the concourse get your refreshments down ya and get into your seat!!
Preferably 10-15mins before KO.
Let's get behind the team before they come out.....I don't mean lets produce another fake, flag waving carnival atmosphere but an old skool 'Goldstonesk' buzz!!!
Let this be our Cup Final as it's time the tide turned, and as fans we can help initiate the tsunami!!
I know some of you will now moan about the songs we sing but for one game lets be united in our backing of the club.
If someone starts a song...just go with it...actually just start a song yourself!! Lets not have a minutes silence for 115 mins at least!!
You may be of the opinion that the team are there to entertain us (which to a certain extent they are) however we are there to back, encourage and have a bloody good time.
We have a great team, great manager, great stadium and I hope still a great following!

Anyway that's more words than I think I put in my Uni dissertation!

PS If we go 1-0 down early doors and people start moaning...tell em to p*ss off home.

WHO'S IN???:bhasign:

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

Couple of points...

This Sunday's game is MASSIVE in my opinion and this should be how we approach it as FANS!

Firstly when you get to the ground, before you go in stand, stare and be amazed! Look how far we have come in the last 15 years, we have pretty much the best stadium any of us could have ever dreamed of....and it's ours!!!
I personally feel we have developed a bit of football snobbery at the AMEX what with our constant moaning about, catering, singing, standing, sitting, flags, transport, catering etc etc....can we forget this for one game this Sunday?!! The reality is we are only 3 months into the season and are currently 11th which I think is pretty good. OK our current form is dog crap...but what positive influence can we have on the team?
I'll tell you...
After you've gazed up at our awesome stadium and gone into the concourse get your refreshments down ya and get into your seat!!
Let's get behind the team before they come out.....I don't mean lets produce another fake, flag waving carnival atmosphere but an old skool 'Goldstonesk' buzz!!!
Let this be our Cup Final as it's time the tide turned, and as fans we can help initiate the tsunami!!
I know some of you will now moan about the songs we sing but for one game lets be united in our backing of the club.
If someone starts a song...just go with it...actually just start a song yourself!! Lets not have a minutes silence for 115 mins at least!!
You may be of the opinion that the team are there to entertain us (which to a certain extent they are) however we are there to back, encourage and have a bloody good time.
We have a great team, great manager, great stadium and I hope still a great following!

PS If we go 1-0 down early doors and people start moaning...tell em to p*ss off home.

We'll said that man, we could also refrain from leaving 20 mins before the end, getting back from half time 10 mins into the 2nd half and moaning at every misplaced pass. How you support should normally be up to you but we REALLY need a result Sunday...

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I'm with you!

:amex:

Couple of points...

I'll tell you...

exactly my thoughts sir!:moo:

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Let's get behind the team before they come out.....I don't mean lets produce another fake, flag waving carnival atmosphere but an old skool 'Goldstonesk' buzz!!!:

You better get in touch with the club then because I bet they plan another re-run of Richard Reynolds/Videos/Naff Music(I don't mean GOSBTS). Nobody will be able to hear your old Skool Goldstone buzz due to Vindaloo blaring over the PA.

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
well put that man!:thumbsup: When there's a lull in play, my eyes and mind wander from my seat in the north stand to the sheer magnificance and beauty of the west stand, it really is a fantastic sight. Breathtaking!:rave:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
This, Sometimes I think people forget how far we have come since 97.

It up to us as fans to make a difference.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Great post. I was looking forward to it but now I am bang up for it !!

A win can breed confidence.

As you say let's make this a cup final !!

Come on !!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Almost Churchillian that speech, could I also request that we leave AFTER the final whistle.....:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here