Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton "fan" on talk sport next....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its the REVERSE of the johnny come lateleys we are seeing.

Good on him.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Heard the end of it, fair play to the bloke.

As I keep saying on these type of threads, people pay to go to football for their own enjoyment. It isn't a concentration camp or a prision, you can choose not to go if you want and it shouldn't be questioned by anyone.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Anyone know why his nickmane is the 'Doc'.

I know he also travels to youth away fixtures and local cricket cup games away, having seen him at far flung places when working away.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As I keep saying on these type of threads, people pay to go to football for their own enjoyment. It isn't a concentration camp or a prision, you can choose not to go if you want and it shouldn't be questioned by anyone.

Polish_Football_Cage_2.jpg

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Sounds like this chap has put in some serious mileage down the years. If he decides he wants to do something else now, then that is up to him.

My Dad rather fell out of love with the Albion in the 90's and stopped getting a season ticket at that point - it doesn't mean he no longer follows the Albion, and he does make it to the odd game or two per season. I doubt the two of us combined have seen as many games as the Doc, so does that make us "bad fans"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here