Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton "fan" on talk sport next....

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I don't get what the big deal is anyway.

I'm sure the Doc doesnt either. I understand him to be a very modest individual.

The deal is its newsworthy. Cant be many people in the entire world who have done 1025 consecutive away matches. Yes, he's lucky to be able to afford it, have a job that allows, no other social life, no wife/kids (presumably) but its still one hell of an achievement.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Just to clarify apart from the Doc did Graham also go by the nickname of Elvis?

He certainly once wrote an article for Gulls Eye and used the nom de plume of the late, great, King of Rock N Roll.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Just to clarify apart from the Doc did Graham also go by the nickname of Elvis?

He certainly once wrote an article for Gulls Eye and used the nom de plume of the late, great, King of Rock N Roll.

I believe he did ,when i was a frequent away traveller in the 80s we used to refer to him as buddy holly, nice bloke often seen at various gigs in brighton :bowdown:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Pathetic, giving up on your own club is ridiculous especially as we look like we're going somewhere, fan my f***ing arse is he.

So is he pathetic for going to e.g. Halifax away April 17th 1999. When we were 15th in the division and had nothing to play for?
Your talking absolute rubbish, having been to that many games he should be credited for dedication; he's seen enough up's and downs in his life already. Lay off the bloke TBH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here