Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton EIGHT Millwall TWO

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
The bottles did smash, yes. But it wasn't intentional. To be fair, if it hadn't have been 3 days after events at Upton Park, I doubt they would have even been chucked out.

Fact is bottles were smashed what if it had hit ballboys who were below? Everyone knows you can't take beers onto the stand so why do it?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Fact is bottles were smashed what if it had hit ballboys who were below? Everyone knows you can't take beers onto the stand so why do it?

They were smashed below, on the concourse, weren't they? Why do it? Because no harm whatsoever was intended by taking 1 (or 2) bottles of beer in the ground, to have before the game started.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
They were smashed below, on the concourse, weren't they? Why do it? Because no harm whatsoever was intended by taking 1 (or 2) bottles of beer in the ground, to have before the game started.

It doesnt matter if there was any harm intended by taking them in!

The stewards dont know who is going to cause trouble do they? And even if the people who braught them in didnt plan to use them to hurt anyone what if someone else got hold of them and they did want to hurt someone?

Like it has already been said, everyone knows you cant take beer to your seat and you DEFINATLY cant take glass bottles into a ground!

As Im sure your aware being such a diehard Spurs fan, some premiership teams (and lower down teams aswell) dont even let you take the lid of a botle of coke to your seat!!!

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere

I'm not questioning the merits of if it is right or wrong to take a beer to your seats all I'm saying is if you do it then if you get caught you have to take the consequences. If as you say they took it in to have before the game why not like everyone else drink it on the concourse before the seats.
Personally I'd love to be able to drink whilst in my seat but it is not likely to happen in this country.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I'm not questioning the merits of if it is right or wrong to take a beer to your seats all I'm saying is if you do it then if you get caught you have to take the consequences. If as you say they took it in to have before the game why not like everyone else drink it on the concourse before the seats.
Personally I'd love to be able to drink whilst in my seat but it is not likely to happen in this country.

Wtf, they weren't drinking in their seats! They got ejected down below!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
It doesnt matter if there was any harm intended by taking them in!

The stewards dont know who is going to cause trouble do they? And even if the people who braught them in didnt plan to use them to hurt anyone what if someone else got hold of them and they did want to hurt someone?

Like it has already been said, everyone knows you cant take beer to your seat and you DEFINATLY cant take glass bottles into a ground!

As Im sure your aware being such a diehard Spurs fan, some premiership teams (and lower down teams aswell) dont even let you take the lid of a botle of coke to your seat!!!

I s'pose so, who knows, a hard man like yourself coulda got hold of them. Now stop chirping up.

The 2 people who got caught, didn't take it to there seats!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Sorry my bad I misunderstood, why were the beers in glass? Most grounds they are in plastics, at Millwall of all places it seems a bit strange!

They smuggled in the Glass bottles of beer hence the concern and the swift ejection by the stewards/police.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Brilliant, what a great reply!!

Im so glad that we have had a nice grown up converstion.

Chirp Chirp!

Coming from a moron who thought he was being really funny by making "Erection" jokes on the train back to London Bridge. Really trying to impress people around you - but failing.:wanker::wozza:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Coming from a moron who thought he was being really funny by making "Erection" jokes on the train back to London Bridge. Really trying to impress people around you - but failing.:wanker::wozza:

As you seem to so much about my goings on on Friday night Id have thaugh that you would have known that I was just joining in with the other comments that people were making!!

Didnt you get an erection on that train?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
As you seem to so much about my goings on on Friday night Id have thaugh that you would have known that I was just joining in with the other comments that people were making!!

Didnt you get an erection on that train?

No I didn't. Was hard too, having to put up with wrong'uns like you for a whole 5 minutes ( felt like 5 hours).

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Well Im so sorry that you had to slum it on a train with me for 5 mins! Obviously you dont normally get that with Tottenham so I can see how it is hard for you to adjust!

Anyway, your boring me now, bye x

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Well Im so sorry that you had to slum it on a train with me for 5 mins! Obviously you dont normally get that with Tottenham so I can see how it is hard for you to adjust!

Anyway, your boring me now, bye x

Come again? ???

One of my mates was thrown out for being drunk and he'd only had 2 pints all evening! And no he wasn't taking beer into the stand. Ridiculous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here