Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton EIGHT Millwall TWO

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Would the stewards have treated an old man with a snifter of Brandy, on a cold day, in the same fashion?

As I said in another post-it was pretty stupid of people taking beers to their seats considering Millwall have been in the papers for all of the wrong reasons only 2 days before they played us. The spotlight is currently back on them and maybe their stewards had no choice in doing what they did?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Did you hear what was said between the idiots and the stewards? I didn't because I wasn't there. Maybe something was said that caused the stewards to react in the way they did?

Regardless, it was a pretty stupid thing to do-take your beer back to your seat (when it's not allowed) 3 days after Millwall were plastered all over the papers for crowd trouble.

Yes mate i agree it was a bit stupid of them. But as they'd been on the last for couple of hours i dont think they saw it as a big deal. But no, nothing was said the stewards literally marched up the stairs, stood near us talking on their phones then pulled the 2 out

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
2 of our lot were were booted out within the first 15 mins. Just for taking their beer to their seat. Stewards were *#*# !!

Wasn't it about glass beer bottles, that were thrown down & smashed when empty?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I was a few rows down to the right of the goal & i'm sure there were a couple of budweiser bottles smashed on the floor. Heard them smash but wasn't sure where they came from.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
after seeing that feature i was quite surprised it was a CAT A game.wonder if that was purely due to tuesdays events or if they reckon brighton posed a threat

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
who was the young man in the yellow shirt who was removed after gesticulating to the Millwall fans?

there were quite a few around us with bottles of beer!

He was 3 rows in front of me, had a thing for the Millwall fans down at the bottom of the stand to the left of us, that girl he was with had a bit of a mouth on her as well. :lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
after seeing that feature i was quite surprised it was a CAT A game.wonder if that was purely due to tuesdays events or if they reckon brighton posed a threat

with Brighton till i die on board it was always going to be edgy

just a quick question, how many of you brave lads went back to london bridge for a beer ? i was in the globe afterwards ,went back to LB at 11pm, dozen BHA youth outside all bar one, still OB around the station concourse.

The Cardinal

Bishop of Withdean
Sep 2, 2008
St Peters
with Brighton till i die on board it was always going to be edgy

just a quick question, how many of you brave lads went back to london bridge for a beer ? i was in the globe afterwards ,went back to LB at 11pm, dozen BHA youth outside all bar one, still OB around the station concourse.

Plenty of older Albion drinking just off Borough High Street.

How was your Babysham?

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
"yellow shirt" appeared to be trying to arrange to meet some of his Millwall supporting mates outside at half time!!

Saw this guy and a few other Brighton fans at South Bermonsdy station singing Brighton songs
The guys had some balls

Crawley 'Gull

Oct 3, 2005
Crawley
Wasn't it about glass beer bottles, that were thrown down & smashed when empty?

They smashed a couple of glass bottles and then got thrown out (Twice). They were standing right next to me.

I then had to almost break up a fight in the second half. An Asian guy in front of me got all excited when we scored and started hugging the guy standing next to him. After the guy told him to give him some space, the Asian guy started threatening to put a blade in his chest and was trying to get his mates to attack him. There are some real nutters supporting Brighton.

Still, was a good night.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
They smashed a couple of glass bottles and then got thrown out (Twice). They were standing right next to me.

I then had to almost break up a fight in the second half. An Asian guy in front of me got all excited when we scored and started hugging the guy standing next to him. After the guy told him to give him some space, the Asian guy started threatening to put a blade in his chest and was trying to get his mates to attack him. There are some real nutters supporting Brighton.

Still, was a good night.

The bottles did smash, yes. But it wasn't intentional. To be fair, if it hadn't have been 3 days after events at Upton Park, I doubt they would have even been chucked out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here