Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton continue to embarrass themselves

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
TheRoseofWhiteness said:
GINGER HAIR IS UNACCEPTABLE!
Erm, why?... I like ginger girlies :)

I'd have thought great big thick rimmed NHS Jack Duckworth glasses were unacceptable but you still wear them don't you?...

:jester:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Redhead said:
Its a surname not a hair colour:angry: :angry: :angry:

Be called ginge by a northerner, my life hits a new low.

H'es only jealouis cos he hates his own name

George Pointlesstwat

Sep 21, 2005
I'd have thought great big thick rimmed NHS Jack Duckworth glasses were unacceptable but you still wear them don't you?...

Im afraid i cant give you that one, fat skinheaded hooligan looking bastard maybe :lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
TheRoseofWhiteness said:
We still have to visit Brighton this season you dick :lolol:

And boy, it will be so nice to have the Leeds posse gracing our beautiful city. I am counting down the days.

I hope you are not planning an overnight stay, or will the Giro not extend to that

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
TheRoseofWhiteness said:
Sadly not, i just give the facts mate.

The League doesn't lie :p

God ruined a good sewage farm when he gave you a brain. It's good that at least your 'Care in the community' project lets you use a computer but of course it's only a matter of time before some low life steals it.

Nice place Leeds, the highlight being the M1 which only goes South.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
TheRoseofWhiteness said:
:lolol:

I stayed over last time in the Royal Albion Hotel, it was full of Leeds:clap2:

I am still at a loss as to why you come onto this board and try and wind people up, when Leeds "we should be beating teams like Brighton" United, obviously are far too good for Brighton, and have a divine right to be in the premiership.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Looks like Leeds are finally showing their ability this season. Is it too late to really mount a charge for promotion? I reckon it won't be so easy to beat you when you come down to Brighton as it was last time. You've certainly come a long way since being embarrassed to f*** by the lowly Seagulls and just about nicking a draw in injury time.

All the best for the rest of the season, (except when you come down here of course). Please make sure you are still winning games when you play Palarse, Reading, and all the teams around the bottom of the division, so we stay up, and next season we can see if we can finish you off at Elland Road

:D

Oh, and just a question, I know plenty of people on here rise to your taunts (Leeds posters), but do you do this on other clubs message boards or is it just us?

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Nothing embarrassing about being beaten by Cardiff City, White Rose. And you should know that better than anyone, you pikey northern pisspot.

"One tank of goldfish! There's only one tank of goldfish!"

:salute:

Not often I applaud your posts Bluebird, however............
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
TheRoseofWhiteness said:
:lolol:

I stayed over last time in the Royal Albion Hotel, it was full of Leeds:clap2:
WOW U R AMASING>>>I FINK I LUV U THE WAY YOU EWS THE INTERNETS IS INCREDIBAL...
I BET U R A HAXOR AS WELL.
NUFF RESPECT..PLEASE DON'T STEEL MY MEGAHURTZ

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
TheRoseofWhiteness said:
24th place :salute:

You're shite and you know you are.

We are Leeds! We are Leeds!

Ok, you must be right. So piss off anoy another BIG CLUB like Leeds - try Chelsea? Oh, sorry they are a real BIG CLUB! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
Re: Re: Brighton continue to embarrass themselves

3gulls said:
Ok, you must be right. So piss off anoy another BIG CLUB like Leeds - try Chelsea? Oh, sorry they are a real BIG CLUB! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Or even Sheffield United.

After all they really are Yorkshires top club:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Sep 21, 2005
Oh, and just a question, I know plenty of people on here rise to your taunts (Leeds posters), but do you do this on other clubs message boards or is it just us?

This is the only non-Leeds board i post on, you are the only ones to have the pleasure of Massive Leeds coming to NSC. :lolol:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
TheRoseofWhiteness said:
This is the only non-Leeds board i post on, you are the only ones to have the pleasure of Massive Leeds coming to NSC. :lolol:

Well you realy are a sad fuckwit! :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here