Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton continue to embarrass themselves

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
On the Left Wing said:
and the last THREE results against the mighty Leeds have been?

and where are these guys now?

_40107883_smith300gt.jpg

:clap2:

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Robbo,
Happy birthday to you..."

Surely last Saturday at White Hart Lane brought the soppiest ever chant I've heard (and, yes, joined in), but for England's sake so glad he's escaped such a nasty, bitter cesspit as Leeds... And you never know, one day their fans might realise they're not only no longer Premiership contenders but have actually dropped a division and, yes, are having to play "the likes of" Brighton. And hopefully lose to them.

I don't hope this purely out of malice, of course. Just as a suggested "cruel-to-be-kind" consciousness-raising course. All the better to adjust expectations with.

Oh, and a fair bit of well-deserved malice, too.
Couldn't happen to a nicer set of fans, players, people generally...

Don't let 'em off the hook next time, Brighton...!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
TheRoseofWhiteness said:
This is the only non-Leeds board i post on, you are the only ones to have the pleasure of Massive Leeds coming to NSC. :lolol:

Massive Leeds? When was the last time you beat us?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yorkie said:
Massive Leeds? When was the last time you beat us?

More to the point-when have Leeds EVER been considered massive?

We at least know we're not, never have been and are very unlikely to be massive

Those sad bastards from Yorkshire actually believe that they are one of England's massive clubs:laugh: :tosser: Hell-they're not even yorkshire's biggest club...

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
TheRoseofWhiteness said:
Dont you worry about that, we'll be tooled up for our next visit :smokin:

Junior Hacksaws all round then?

All his posts are between 1 and 5pm - this is called free study period, which they give at school to all the kids who are considered unable to keep up with normal schooling. He has to wait until 5pm because his mum has the afternoon shift on the street corner and can't get into pick him up. His dad would be there, and indeed his dad may be there, if only PinkPansy knew who he was.....

So, are we now claiming to be a big skinhead as well? In your wet dreams mate, the only skinhead you can see is the one who has you bent over the table......

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I did the same last time, invoking the Turkish events - it's very easy to get wound up with this idiot, especially when he comes back with songs that the <cough> mighty Leeds sings at Man Utd fans, etc.

He is a schoolboy who has no ability to actually argue, but he quotes the same old shite that he knows will get a reaction. More of a Yorkshire terrier which nips away at your ankles until you have no option but to kick it over a hedge. Now he claims to be a "bit of a skinhead hooligan" - hm. Why is it that the Leeds fans, who are obsessed with Brighton fans being gay, tend to shave their heads, wear tight jeans, and need no second invitation to get their shirts off and hug each other?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here