Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Clubs/Nights

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
With quite a few clubs having refits in the last year / 18 months, whats the best night and destination around at the moment?

Digital on A Friday for me :yahoo:

Lots of young ladies around for the taking, cheap beer and good music, not a fight or chav in sight, well appart from myself :blush:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
With quite a few clubs having refits in the last year / 18 months, whats the best night and destination around at the moment?

Digital on A Friday for me :yahoo:

Lots of young ladies around for the taking, cheap beer and good music, not a fight or chav in sight, well appart from myself :blush:

Oi. I was there as well and I'm a chav.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
cannot see what the hype about oceana is all about, i prefered event

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

Never a truer word spoken, the place is just as bad and double the price, plus its ruined most other places as everyone seems to end up there, gone are the wednesday nights in the honey club :angry:

Most other places used to restrict the amount of lads going in, Oceana bundles them in there more cock than revenage

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing

Depends what part you go in.. i've tended to go on a friday and stay exclusively in the New York Disco bit. The atmosphere and music in there has always been top notch on the times i've gone.. and no under 23's, which helps in some way to take away the element of the kids who can't handle their shandies (not ALL u23's i should add)

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
the digital up here is well good, its huge, but looking at the brighton one (not been in) isn't it small?

the Brighton digital is wank, the most pretentious club in brighton, the one is Newcastle is wicked- excellent sound system too......

Audio is good, stompa phunk was THE best night in the south- by quite some distance.

Concord is also a good venue- but has over zealous doors staff- which i learned to my detriment last weekend.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
whats digital like on a sat and would it let in about 20 blokes on a stag if we split up

were all respectable chaps

In a word... NO

we struggle to get in as a group of 3 :glare:

It depends what sat, in a few weeks i think they have DJ Yoda playing usally quite a good night.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
In a word... NO

we struggle to get in as a group of 3 :glare:

It depends what sat, in a few weeks i think they have DJ Yoda playing usally quite a good night.

didnt think so

are there any decent places that would let us in ? ie decent music nice crowd and all that?. we're lined up for oceanas and a couple of us are really not too happy about it

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Since Family Funktunes sadly departed, Stick It On is the best club night in Brighton, IMHO.

Absolutely brilliant atmosphere, totally eclectic music, and lovely people.

The all-dayers at the King & Queen are excellent.

Naboo from the Mighty Boosh is playing the next one!

Stick It On News

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Myself and Buzzer looked the business recently when we went to Da Doo Ron Ron at the Komedia on Friday.

Cheapish booze as well.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Audio is Brighton's best club but suffers from being just a little too small, although it is better when they open both floors up.

The Concorde has some great nights but as mentioned earlier is severely let down by the door staff who are over-zealous wankers.

I haven't been too impressed with Digital and actually preferred it when it was Zap/Union/Zap again. Their staff have macked me off in th past too, although I will be in attendance this Friday night for Yoda's AV spectacular.

I like Ocean Rooms as a venue but it is let down by their soundsystem and promoters who seem to be entirely in house and they rarely ever let anyone else use the venue to put on a good night of their own. I have never seen the place busy.

Wouldn't go near Oceana or Tru/Creation/Paradox.

And Funky Fish deserves a special mention if you're just out on the lash with a bunch of mates who are less discerning about their music (or in a mixed group who aren't all about electronic music). I've actually had some surprisingly good nights in there despite it bieng a bit trashy. Good atmosphere, always plenty of totty and the DJ makes an effort with all the funk/soul/motown, actually bothering the mix it and splice things up a bit with some quite silky skills at times.

For serious clubbing Audio wins hands down but it is a shame there isn't more competition given the number of nightspots we have.

And footychick, Audio is where the Escape used to be.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
No mention of the Honey Club at all! I want to see how the beach will do now it has a new name and has revamped itself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here