Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Clubs/Nights

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Is Coalition (formerly The Beach) even a club anymore? It looks distinctly more like a late bar now, with tables and chairs all over what used to be the dancefloor.

I do like the Honey and have had some good nights in there but it's better on the quieter midweek nights than the full on expensive Saturday night hardcore sessions

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
No mention of the Honey Club at all! I want to see how the beach will do now it has a new name and has revamped itself

The Brighton Coalition is rather cushty, loads of seating, a couple of private booths at the back, the DJ has been brought forward on to the stage. The dance area is slightly smaller and the big central bar has been replaced with a couple of smaller bars along the sides. It's difficult to believe it's the same club. When I was there last on a Saturday it was pretty quiet until later, didn't get that busy.

We left around 2ish to go to the Honeyclub. I liked TBC and will be back but I wish they'd use the same music policy as the old Beach on a Saturday.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Concorde is class strangly never had problems with bouncers, just let me stright in.

Audio is indeed for the serious dance clubbing nut not been there for a bit

Never really liked Digital much esp the bouncers,

Honeyclubs not bad

Usually stay clear of Oceana/ Tru.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
It's not getting in that is the problem with the Concy bouncers...

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Went out on a Friday about 3 weeks ago with a pal from the Navy who was down. Got asked for ID & when he showed his Navy ID we were refused entry at 2 places in West St. Admittedly no big loss, I didn't particularly want to go in them as I know they're shite, but that's not the point. Bouncers really are lifes losers.
I really do despise them.
Bring back the Beach Club & cheesy night I say!

Oct 25, 2003
my girlfriend got knocked back the other week cos she was using an expired passport (she'd lost her driving licence), despite it clearly showing that it was her and that she was infact TWENTY ONE she still wasn't allowed in

just wish they used common sense sometimes

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Saturday nights (Mod For It) at Pav Tav
Friday nights (Stonelove) at Digital
Tuesday nights (Snide) at Audio
Wednesdays at Beach used to be good (Born in the 80s) but I think its at the Arc now!?

Also had many great nights in Ocean Rooms and Concorde2 but the music aint really to my taste.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Is The Escape about anymore? Used to like it there.

There is a reunion of the 90's Escape crown coming up soon. My brother used to DJ there on Wed's think it was......Red Light Rush..!! Fine times...:thumbsup:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Only ever went to the Honey club once, done a pill and it didnt agree with me.......I puked down someones back and shot off before they turned round.............:laugh:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
has no one mentioned Coasters?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Funky Fish is good i reckon - been there a few times recently and can't remember a thing - GOOD TIMES

Yes agreed, good little club but remains quiet until late and empties fairly early.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here