Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Looks like she's left NSC completely, along with Alison in Wonderland and all the other members who have disappeared.

She'll be missed.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Well, maybe not, this was from Brightonfans.com

posted on 13/2/2004 at 09:17 PM

Asta La Vista

I have made a promise to myself here, and although this is totally off-topic, I apologise in advance.

The abuse on Brighton boards is getting ridiculous. You may say "leave well alone", but to be honest, I am not that kind of person. Many times have I been insulted, people have spread rumours about me, and now a so called friend has been spreading shyte about me.

It has made me feel quitte upset (no I don't have pmt) and I now think that I should get on with things. That means no being a sad internet geek and less hassle for me!

I won't be using NSC at all, and only very occasionally here (to see if I can get lifts )

So, asta la vista babies! It's been nice chatting to MOST of you

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
:ohmy:
sad-smiley-047.gif

NMH said:
Not made of stronger stuff then, like the other bints.
I don't remember anyone spreading shyte about this lass anyway, but y'know how the soap operas have to kill of a person occasionally.

Couldn't take the heat, so left the kitchen.

:wave:

Haven't a clue what this is about, but I can't imagine any scenario in which these words would be helpful.

I hope BB does reconsider and make a comeback, too many "lads" and not enough women involved in footy messageboards, in fact, in footy full stop.

'Asta la vista - is that cockney spanish?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
NMH said:
Not made of stronger stuff then, like the other bints.
I don't remember anyone spreading shyte about this lass anyway, but y'know how the soap operas have to kill of a person occasionally.

Couldn't take the heat, so left the kitchen.

:wave:

There has been a lot by one particular contributor who is now banned again :angry:

To be honest I am glad that I am older & married so that people don't speculate and make insinuating comments about my life which is what has been happening with BrightonBird.
It gets far too personal.

Yes by all means have a laugh and some of you blokes are really good at laughing at yourselves.
Nsc needs all sorts of threads (before somebody starts moaning about it being a football board) and I have had some quality laughs here but there is also some cruel and viscious stuff going on.

We are a fairly small 'community' who know each other at matches and have photographs on here so it's no use anyone saying 'Oh if you get hurt by what you read on a message board then you are sad'

This is someone's reputation we are talking about. Ladies like to keep a good reputation because if we don't then you blokes are the first to write us off.

Rant over

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He is permamently banned as far as I am concerned, however, we want to encourage fans from other clubs to contribute to NSC more than ever at present. Therefore the joining procedure has to be simple and quick, this means that we cannot screen new members very well.

I would appeal to anyone who knows him (and a few of you do) to have a quiet word with him and point out what a complete prat he has been.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
BB was an excellent poster and added a huge amount to NSC. I had a few jokes about women and kitchens etc but it was meant in jest and she gave back as good as she got. I had a lot of respect for her and wish her to reconsider.

All the best BB.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sadly you know who has done it again.

How many more people will leave because of him
:angry:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Gareth Glover said:
BB was an excellent poster and added a huge amount to NSC. I had a few jokes about women and kitchens etc but it was meant in jest and she gave back as good as she got. I had a lot of respect for her and wish her to reconsider.

All the best BB.

I'll go along with that Gareth. The site's not quite the same without BB. I hope she reconsiders her decision.

:(

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Yorkie said:
There has been a lot by one particular contributor who is now banned again :angry:

To be honest I am glad that I am older & married so that people don't speculate and make insinuating comments about my life which is what has been happening with BrightonBird.
It gets far too personal.

Yes by all means have a laugh and some of you blokes are really good at laughing at yourselves.
Nsc needs all sorts of threads (before somebody starts moaning about it being a football board) and I have had some quality laughs here but there is also some cruel and viscious stuff going on.

We are a fairly small 'community' who know each other at matches and have photographs on here so it's no use anyone saying 'Oh if you get hurt by what you read on a message board then you are sad'

This is someone's reputation we are talking about. Ladies like to keep a good reputation because if we don't then you blokes are the first to write us off.

Rant over

Well said Yorkie.

rodge

Banned
Feb 14, 2004
This is beyond a joke again...

Yorkie listen(!!!!)

I quote Bianca ".. and now a so called friend has been spreading shyte about me."

Now correct me if I'm wrong but I'm not a so called friend!! maybe Mr Valder should have not spread all these tall "I'm the man" tales.

Think about it Yorkie, how many people have insinuated what I said on these boards (inc. Safeway) over the last few weeks....the answer...many...but who gets the blame...MEEEE!!!

As for other insults , I'm really struggling to think what I actually said to Bianca?? I do remember e-mailing her at the time she went to the Timberlake concert and offering to bury the hatchett by saying she could stay at mine in Kensington, which is right next to where the concert was taking place, but all I got back was abuse.

Everyone was laughing at the "beefybird" picture yesterday because they thought Artois had produced it...but when it was found out that I had put it together.. SUDDENLY..it was an absolute disgrace, now that is double standards.

So tell me Yorkie why am I such a bad person to the people on this board...I have given lifts to Preston, Blackpool, Stoke for individuals I barely even knew or still know, I've given money to one particular NSC poster who is quite hard up at the moment, as well as contributing to a lot of the Falmer stuff.

So tell me why am I really that bad??

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Dwayne, all you have to do is be the person that everyone seems to like in real life rather than the attention seeking prick that you are on here. It's simple really innit?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
BB - everybody flounces off from messageboards now and again. That's how life is. Seem to recall Attila doing it on here about, what, a year / yearandahalf ago. I'm a serial flouncer meself. Everybody comes back to the boards they like best and ain't no doubt NSC is where you should be. A good trick is to just stay off it for a week. Come back after seven days (or even three) and it's a brand new set of posts. Sort of wipes the slate clean. Or else just tick the box that says you're not online and just read the board. NSC used to be a much more mean and vicious place than it is nowadays, albeit in a keyboard-warrior stylee. It's sort of got in touch with its feminine side since we all started meeting up - which is both a good thing and a bad thing for all sorts of reasons.

As for Dwayne, well loads of people on here know him by sight. So no excuse for not having a word with the twisted ginger tosser

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I have never fallen foul of Dwayne and I am sorry that BB is upset. Because I don't know anyone on here personally I have to be careful not to read too much into "abuse" especially since many of you know each other and what has been written is really a joke. Its good to have a laugh but a shame when people get upset. We all support the same team after all whether they play good or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here