Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Brighton &and& Hove Albion vs. Swindon Town - Official Match Thread***

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't like playing well and going in level. Our team talk "Just keep going like that", their team talk "you need to step it up". They will come out with a rocket up their backsides, we'll come out too comfortable to counter it.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I don't like playing well and going in level. Our team talk "Just keep going like that", their team talk "you need to step it up". They will come out with a rocket up their backsides, we'll come out too comfortable to counter it.

it was not that long ago when we might have given one of our arms to be 0-0 at half time with a team supposedly better than the Albion
they are not better than us and we should be ahead and I'm sure Gus will be giving them a rocket at half time talk

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008

That's possible of course, but Gus seems too tactically astute to me to just say that. I would imagine he will be giving them his thoughts on how we can open them up, perhaps singling out a weak element of their defence..

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Going to be interesting to see what Gus is going to do with substitutions here

theres your answer Holroyd warming up ........................come on lad make a name for yourself and score the winner

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nearly a balls up there by Kebab

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here