Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Haha at the back of block E today some guy shouted:
"Come on bring foster on!!"
He got the reply:
"Oi its FORster" :lolol:

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
Can i just ask one thing that totally puzzled us all, "you're welsh and you know you are"

what the f***?

we might as well of sang "you're french and you know you are"

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When are we going to learn that it is no good having 75% of the game and all the chances if you dont put them away. Mugged yet once again by Wilsons scared to lose tactics and kill the game. So pleased we didnt go for him as manager as many wanted.

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
please forgive me if this has already been mentioned but how did we not get a penalty at the death with one of theirs with a handful of dickers shirt in the box, looked blatant from behind the goal!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Really sad to see us fail to test a reserve keeper - no shots on target for ages and ages. Lots of chances to test him but we failed. I have a real probelm with Bennett (especialoly as he had the best chances) and with all the midfield in this regard - thought Murray should have created more too.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
We have six home matches left. Seeing is believing, but then that's what keeps me away from the Shytedean our home form is cursed even with three strikers on. Brentford is an evening match and I don't recall us playing well on Tuesday evening at home.

Unbeaten at home on a Tues. Draw with Huddersfield and beat Gillingham.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can i just ask one thing that totally puzzled us all, "you're welsh and you know you are"

what the f***?

we might as well of sang "you're french and you know you are"

Sang to pretty much anyone West of Bournemouth. More a 'home' chant at withers - withdean is just so shit as im sure ur aware of...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here