Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Virgo ...right back only shot on target..........we need some steel in there

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
no boos yet from the crowd

Despite what some people on here think, the fans at the withdean are pretty respectful during the game, and get behind the team, it's at the end of each half that they let their feelings known. We don't go out there and get on the players' backs, and break their spirits. We only boo after bad performances, with the occasional exception when performances are really really poor.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Crystal Palarse 1-4 Ipswich...

thats cheered me up for the rest of the week-end

we need a crunching,passing centre midfielder who has blue and white blood
suggestions on a postcard to DK and MA

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
wasn't actually that bad a performance, but we didn't look like scoring. Things are improving!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
They say a manager earns his corn at half time. Well just how many games have there been when we have been OWNED in the 2nd half?

If we go in winning or playing well, the opposition manager manages to turn it around, changing tactics, personel or inspiring their lads. If we go in losing then we carry on losing.

Sadly there's a lot wrong and somebody has got to take responsibility.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Same old same old - Knight won't sack Adams and pay out a second shed load of compensation.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I must admit, our first half performance was fantastic. Murray is either not fit or not bothered as he just wasn't on the pitch today. Fraser went and clobbered him after he merely jogged after Delph.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I must admit, our first half performance was fantastic. Murray is either not fit or not bothered as he just wasn't on the pitch today. Fraser went and clobbered him after he merely jogged after Delph.

To be fair, I'm not sure it's the centre-forward's job to try and stop the other team scoring goals. Having said that, I wasn't there so maybe he deserved it :shrug:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Then, onto the fans. The problem here being that because the idiots in midfield actually ran about a bit, the fans accept them. For the good of the club we should be hounding these players out, leaving Micky with no doubt at all that we won't stand them and their chronic lack of skill

you could easily adjust that sentence to be about adams

just because he was good last time, some fans seem to accept him. we should be hounding him out, letting the board know that we wont stand for him and his chronic lack of managerial ability

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here