Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace ****official Match Thread****

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Internet was down for 18 hours after a storm - is now back in time for the match build up. This is a good omen - I am meant to listen to the game for a reason! 3-1 us. FFS and Zahahahahaha sent off.

The weather forecast for The Amex suggests a cyclone in the area around midday.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Sat in the office, cursing the Middle East's Friday/Saturday weekend, but hoping that I can stick on some headphones and stream Radio Sussex for the last two hours of the day.

Come on the Albion!!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Sat in the office, cursing the Middle East's Friday/Saturday weekend, but hoping that I can stick on some headphones and stream Radio Sussex for the last two hours of the day.

Come on the Albion!!!

at least you are warm!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
An Asian girl dressed in her pyjamas and dressing gown has just turned up at Falmer holding a massive cake. I think I might be hallucinating.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
An Asian girl dressed in her pyjamas and dressing gown has just turned up at Falmer holding a massive cake. I think I might be hallucinating.

its one of those days mate just let it wash over you then celebrate the win it will be like one of the really good dreams

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC team v #CPFC: (4-3-3) Kuszczak; Calderon, Greer, Upson, Bridge; Bridcutt, Orlandi, David; Buckley, Ulloa, LuaLua.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC subs v #CPFC Ankergren (GK), Dunk, Painter, Crofts, Hammond, Vicente, Barker.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Google me , we're going to start with 2 wingers. :O

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Not getting carried away, but I like that team, I like it A LOT.
Now just go out there and show us how good you are Albion

this
and Vicente on the bench to come on and torture them in the second half

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

Come on the Albion!!!

I spent 5 years in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain from 79-84.....so essentially the years in the top division. I always rang home for the result and my ma would send the Argus match reports.

Having the internet would have been brilliant. Hope you enjoy the match and hopefully the result.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Wow! I did not expect KLL to be starting - a pleasant surprise.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
anyone got player working yet?

my guess is it won't be on until 11.45 as the radio sussex programme does not finish until then

its now on yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here