Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace ****official Match Thread****

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I like gardening, I always listen to this on a Sunday morning (not all the way through though :D)

Anyway, getting nervous now....

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
says Betty sitting there with her blue and white bobble hat on waiting desperately for the Albion commentary to start

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
"pinch the top off" "are you getting it dry" "take it out and sprinkle it all over the garden"

lol

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Ryan Harley???????????????????????????????????????????????

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I made the decision some weeks back to sacrifice the Palace game and attend that debacle in Cardiff yesterday, knowing that it would be an all day Guiness fest, and that I wouldnt be back home until midnight. Rather than take a chance of driving early this morning with plenty of booze still in my system I handed my ticket to my Brother-in-law for the day. I have fingers crossed that he is treated to a festival of scoring, and a performance from the boys to send him home smiling, something I didn't get yesterday.

It isn't an easy thing missing a Palace game, but lets hope the team and the fans don't give an inch, take it to 'em boys.

Really hope your sacrifice is repaid in full. England were woeful yesterday, hopefully we will keep the squad together and continue to improve. Let's hope Albion play like the Welsh yesterday as they were awesome.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
The atmosphere is building at the Amex, with the ground starting to fill. The players have just got a tremendous reception from #BHAFC fans.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Bridges boot .........................Zaha's backside

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
we do look a bit "weak" physically in the middle - i would have thought crofts or hammond to add some steel - saying this, we might flare them to defeat....

need a big game from bridcutt today.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls. Get into 'em , Google 'em up.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
atmosphere sounds great downing out the commentators ...............no bad thing

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Some good stuff on twitter:

NotVicente15:

Spanish #bhafc players summoned to Amex early for Charlie's 'we hate palace' seminar to "teach you johnny foreigners what this game means"
It all very confusing with 1970s, Alan mullery?,eagles,seagulls,v signs & coins in your pocket. Calde make it simple - we Barca, they Madrid

It all going well until Charlie start singing that his dad told him he had to be palace fan and he told him to f off called him a lady part
I mean why his dad a palace fan? And u don't call him a rude lady part...ever. Anyway we now all ready to piss on the palace scum..SEAGULLS!

NotGusPoyet:

The guest ale for away fans today at the Amex will be Teenage Pregnancy
I drove through Norbury & saw a new chain of shops has opened, popular with #cpfc fans. Shops are called PennyInThePoundLand
Ashley Barnes will be watching the match today from the stands at The Amex, provided he has finished his paper round first
Pre match music today for #cpfc will be Making Plans for Nigel's by XTC, Three Wheels on my Wagon, & Lidl by Lidl by Oasis

COME ON!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here