Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion versus MK Dons, Official match thread

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
going downstairs now to watch the National , see you all later.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Our away support is one of the best in the league and apart from a couple of the players the rest are a disgrace...

Yes, it really is and I agree. We are fantastic fans away from home. :ascarf:

But the players are NOT a disgrace. You really are perfect for you username, the constant unneccessary picking at the players and constantly moaning about this that and the other thing. Come on, the players are trying hard and they're giving it their all, but once again, teams against us take their chances.

Show some respect...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I dont agree at all....Mk dons have won once in 10 games and not in their last 4 home games...they lost to Orient at home 2-1 and drew with Crewe 2-2...we should of gone there looking to take all 3 points.

Fair enough, but practically every team we've come up against this season has ended some kind of heroically-crap losing sequence by playing us. We're the whipping boys of this division.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I always said that you should never go back and there would be problems ....but continuously

moaning about it won't change it will it unless you lots of money to put into the club and then have your say otherwise we have to go along with it ........................or not and move on

This season has been the worst for me ever...And my first game was in 1979....Yes we have gone down other years,and yes of course 1997,98 and 99 were shite but we knew then the team was shit..A team that came 7th last year is going down

doug7126

Apr 13, 2008
Aldershot
if we did stay up at least there would be away trips to chalton and southampton maybe forest but hey if the players dont want it lets look foward to aldershot and the likes

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
If it helps we do not deserve to be losing well hey ho the sun is out at the mk early goal and who knows

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Yes, it really is and I agree. We are fantastic fans away from home. :ascarf:

But the players are NOT a disgrace. You really are perfect for you username, the constant unneccessary picking at the players and constantly moaning about this that and the other thing. Come on, the players are trying hard and they're giving it their all, but once again, teams against us take their chances.

Show some respect...

Lol...you having a laugh mate....those f***ing sorry wankers wearing the blue and white should show some respect for the shirt...you know f*** all about me so dont try and be a smart-arse:thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Lol...you having a laugh mate....those f***ing sorry wankers wearing the blue and white should show some respect for the shirt...you know f*** all about me so dont try and be a smart-arse:thumbsup:

If you don't like them, you know what you can do. :shootself

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
We were never going to get anything at MK.

By all means do the spleen-vent thing after Swindon next Saturday, but today's game is going the way any sane person would expect it to.

IMHO, like.

We never get anything at crewe, we never get anything against premiership teams...

We beat MK Dons 4-2 in the JPT this season. We've got more points aginst the top six than we have against the bottom six. We should be fighting for our lives, desperate for a result against a team that can recover from a loss, not lose out on too much.

It isn't ridiculous to hope for or eve expect us to get something and therefore be disappointed with the way things are going, imo.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

we all know enough that you hang on until we are losing then get stuck in to the players,board,us started watching 1979 eh ..so you never saw Barrow and Workington ect and believe me we were shit when playing the likes of them.

if you want to continue moaning then go and do it somewhere else

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here