Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion versus MK Dons, Official match thread

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Mk dons 1 win in 10 .....Name one team you would want to play....of course its us Shitty Brighton

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
8 points adrift.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We were never going to get anything at MK.

By all means do the spleen-vent thing after Swindon next Saturday, but today's game is going the way any sane person would expect it to.

IMHO, like.
I think all the comments have been constructive and honest. Swindon is irrelevent now.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Sounds like the fans are once again being a credit to the club, even if the players aren't. Chins up, lads.

Second half will be kinder. :thumbsup:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

By all means do the spleen-vent thing after Swindon next Saturday, but today's game is going the way any sane person would expect it to.

IMHO, like.

I dont agree at all....Mk dons have won once in 10 games and not in their last 4 home games...they lost to Orient at home 2-1 and drew with Crewe 2-2...we should of gone there looking to take all 3 points.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Be fair we can't beat an egg let alone beat a half decent team like MK dons. We have been a shambles for a whole season so how on earth are we going to get 3 goals in the 2nd half?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm taking the kids horse riding now. I'll catch the result later. This team is just making me angrier and angrier . try and enjoy the rest of the game:wave:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

IMHO, like.
Like millwall away etc?
every game is winable in this league,sadly we are just a terrible side and have a shite chairman:shrug:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Sounds like the fans are once again being a credit to the club, even if the players aren't. Chins up, lads.

Second half will be kinder. :thumbsup:

Our away support is one of the best in the league and apart from a couple of the players the rest are a disgrace...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
That is because some of us warned months ago this would happened.....

I always said that you should never go back and there would be problems ....but continuously

moaning about it won't change it will it unless you lots of money to put into the club and then have your say otherwise we have to go along with it ........................or not and move on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here